problems at datafile.com

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
hello guys, I'm having a problem with datafile.com files.
In a sense, the download link doesn't show up below the text "download will start in 0:00:45"

Anynbody know how to troubleshoot?
Thanks in advanced!

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
You very likely have some kind of script blocker in your browser that prevents the countdown from happening. If that's the case, disable it for that website and if it isn't, try with a different browser, maybe yours doesn't support the website properly.

Reactions: CoolKevin

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
THanks, but how do I disable script blocker. I use chrome BTW.
I tried using IE, it still doesn't show up

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
It depends on the script bloquer. These don't come installed by default.

Try firefox instead, IE has terrible compatibility.

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
It's the files at tdarkangel.com, they are usually more than 100 mb.
I was able to download some before. But now I cannot see the download button.

SamKook

Grand Wizard
Staff member
Super Moderator
Uploader
May 10, 2009
When I click the download button from one of their link, I get this instead of the countdown: "This file can be downloaded only by users with Premium account!"

creyzi4zb12

May 2, 2008
When I click the download button from one of their link, I get this instead of the countdown: "This file can be downloaded only by users with Premium account!"
Oh, the download button went back up. But there's a new problem now, namely what you said (the this file can be downloaded only by users with Premium account).
It seems that the download button disappearing may have been intentional for them to be able to change the rules ( the files can no longer be downloaded for free ).

Anyway, thanks for the help. Guess I wont be downloading one of my favorite JAV actresses for now.
http://tdarkangel.com/2014/02/25/s1-big-magnum-fuck-ruru-anoa-soe186/