Poor girl...

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

ragnarkar

Oct 14, 2008
What's her paypal address? Cause I'd send her 480 yen after downloading her video, after seeing her pose like that in the photo.. not gonna buy it from the shop anyways (don't feel like paying taxes, shipping,etc..)

Looks like the stupid economy's really starting to take its toll..

guy

(;Θ_Θ)ゝ”
Feb 11, 2007

lol r u srs

The pic isn't real in case you didn't read the thread; it's been altered.

readjust

May 7, 2009
Am I seeing things? Is there a grey KONAMI logo in the upper left corner?

Edit: my bad, someone already mentioned this

Aqua2213

Jul 23, 2008
It's also a photoshop, so don't feel too bad.

Not that young girls don't hock goods and promote things standing around in Akiba like that, but you can see from her face...the pixels don't like right.

I always only care about me, so I photoshopped my face to look sad for this sad girl.....

bush_cries.jpg

"Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on you again":puzzled:

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
Yuma made me sad one time, I still can't watch her. The scene where she
cooks the scrambled eggs and offers them to, me. Damn editor! And I did some calculating, I owe Kako 278,587 JPY. I'll put it in cd's, and in 20 years, when your 18. free money! Yea, dream on, they all should have donation or pay/pal ( ragnarkar's idea) accounts for suckers like me. Awe George, don't worry, we promise to forget to remember you.:runintears:

xater

Bibitur Semper
Jun 5, 2007
There are parts of the pic which are photoshopped, but until I see the original undoctored image, can't tell if it is fake or not. It is not unusual for idols to promote themselves more or less as seen there, there are images/video of Rui Kiriyama doing so and one with Rion Sakamoto dressed as a maid with other idols too... and even more that I don't recall right now... at least for Rui, I guess it worked and she won't have to do it again... me hopes...

:runintears:

Poetic

Jan 12, 2010
I don't really see what's fake about the image, other than the price on her sign. Everything else about the pic is alright. She looks like the same girl in the DVD, the DVD is real (according to the link to the DVD's info that someone posted), there are clips of the DVD on YouTube, and obviously if she's not that popular, of course all those guys in the pic would simply pass her by. Not to mention, it might even just be a misleading photo... there might be a whole bunch of fans right in front of her (behind the photographer), which of course we can't see. Likewise, the guys behind her wouldn't know who she is, because they only see her back. Or, maybe she JUST arrived on the scene, so of course no one had time to even notice who she was yet. But most of all, you gotta keep in mind that thousands of people walk by Akihabara station every day, and not all of them are idol/singer fans. And not all idol fans like every pretty idol/singer, so even if a quarter of the guys in the scene are fanboys, hardly any of them would know her, much less be such fans that they'll rush her for an autograph. See, there are several possibilities that can make this a realistic photo. And Konami doesn't only produce videogames (look at its Wikipedia entry), and is big on music (that's why they even make the most popular musical games), so Konami making DVDs for singers shouldn't be too surprising.

As for the price on the DVD, the real price is supposed to be 3500 yen according to the link. Whoever shooped the photo ONLY had to change the price on the DVD to emphasize the sadness of Saori's face. That is, the person saw the pic, thought "She looks sad... why? I know! I'll edit the pic so there's a reason she's sad... *shoops*... There!" And finally, she doesn't even look that sad. She might just be momentarily looking at the ground after being tired of looking at people.

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
and more

Another angle to consider is that the only reason I know to pixelate bystanders faces is to avoid lawsuit from no release forms. Meaning that I think this photo was meant to be sold, in some fashoin, ( a cover shoot for ex.) and the owner is a reputable, authorized dealer.
Maybe?

lowleg26

non-active
Oct 25, 2009
Even though its a shop, Its makes me feel sad too!

Please don't be sad, Pretty Girl! :wait:

"Fool me once, shame on you...fool me twice, shame on you again":puzzled:

Ok, that made me feel a little less sad :snicker2:

scorres

Hetero-sapien
Apr 12, 2009
still hate it

I hope to Budda that whoever thought this would promote or increase sales
was exiled to China. But in the west, different story. "What you got girl. cookies?" "No, just a dvd with me singing dancing and modeling"
"YES! I'll take them all! Got any friends?"

This one sux too. I wonder where that dork at the bottom is aimed?
View attachment 257919

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007

Gir633

Señor Member
Oct 28, 2008

Hmmm....reasonably cute... but maybe a tad too desperate. :snicker:

But then again, maybe that is an approach the girl in the original post could also consider to beef up sales. :virtuous:

Happosai

うどん! ( ˘▽˘)っ♨
Feb 22, 2007
^ For what? :puzzled: