Please recommend good JAV where the girl is assertive and/or dominant

jesusiscash

Sep 1, 2021
Hard to find JAV where the girl is assertive without it divulging into incest, or some weird shota fetish. Hoping people could rec scenes where the girl is assertive and less screamy.

A good example is Matsumoto Ichika (WAAA-023) who is great at topping and teasing without it getting weird. AIKA is also fantastic.

VideoMeister

Apr 1, 2022
I would strongly recommends Minami Aizawa's IPX-819.

IPX819.jpg
My Video Trailer Link: https://minami.thevideomeister.com/Resources/movies/IPX819_720p_v7.mp4

In this movie, Minami Aizawa stars as an assertive senior who while on a business trip with a junior, was caught in a heavy thunderstorm and have to spend the night in a hotel room with him. Through an "accident", she discovered that he was an unstoppable sex machine! Thus, she spent the entire night enjoying herself with him, while cheating on her boyfriend who had called to check on her.
This movie is all about being wet and it's one of the most beautifully done AV movie by the famous director Inaburl. Coupled with the stunningly beautiful Minami Aizawa as the lead actress, it is a movie not to be missed! Some scenes (especially the sofa love making intermission scene) are so beautiful I was truly amazed by it.

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
Hard to find JAV where the girl is assertive without it divulging into incest, or some weird shota fetish. Hoping people could rec scenes where the girl is assertive and less screamy.

A good example is Matsumoto Ichika (WAAA-023) who is great at topping and teasing without it getting weird. AIKA is also fantastic.

Yuri Honma... (imo) the best dominant actress. She's some kind of japanese Gianna Michaels.

Reactions: djlandd01