Please post all forum bugs here

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

bpx

Sep 19, 2009
I checked there but as I said there is no field that changes this particular field. Editing "status message" field doesn't do anything in this issue. I'm guessing it's a permission issue and it shows up for you as you are SM, it doesn't for me though: Click me for screenshot
I'm guessing other things have a higher priority, but it would be nice to fix the permissions so people can edit their personal title.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
I'm guessing other things have a higher priority, but it would be nice to fix the permissions so people can edit their personal title.

I can edit for you, but it being fixed would be nice

Reactions: bpx

Inverness

Mar 23, 2009
Not technically a bug, but with the way the dark Ed theme loads, the page background is white until the page finishes loading the dark blue background image. This is a bit jarring. Could the default page color be changed to a matching color so that the transition is smooth when the background image finishes loading?

vincent_z

Low Angler
Nov 27, 2007
Have I messed up my preferences? I do not have a "Preview" button on the reply screen. The only choices are "Post Reply", and "Upload a File". Could you please restore the Preview button?

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Have I messed up my preferences? I do not have a "Preview" button on the reply screen. The only choices are "Post Reply", and "Upload a File". Could you please restore the Preview button?

You have to click on "More Options...".

Would have been nice if you would have written that in a normal font size and default font color...

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

when I looked at your permissions you got
"Post Reply" "Upload a File" "More Options..."​
if you click on more options you get a a preview button

taifon

Jun 26, 2014
How you can help him solve the ban when he logged before the site can not be broken Lamma-operation can help him unlock it?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
How you can help him solve the ban when he logged before the site can not be broken Lamma-operation can help him unlock it?

what?, is there another part to this

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
You can ask the moderator to help ty0812 unlock it? thank you

ty0812 is banned, he was banned a long time ago, I do not know why now, reason is lost on vb

but he is not going to be restored, end of story

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

tslvr170

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2007
A couple of new bugs I've found....

1) "www.akiba-online.com" and "akiba-online.com" are now treated differently even though they are of course the same. I drop "http://www" in my index posts to save on chars, so this feature means you have to log in again.

2) you cannot 'undo' in an edit window, so if you accidently delete something, you can't get it back. If you cancel and edit again, you are given the last edited part and not the original.

Reactions: CoolKevin

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
ok I will test the edit, I did not know that, and it is added to the to do list

Gok1

Aug 19, 2011
I have come across a somewhat annoying bug. I log in, browse about 5 minutes and suddenly it says i am logged out and doesn't let me log in again about an hour or so. Could this be a problem on my side only or has anyone else experienced that kind of thing?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have come across a somewhat annoying bug. I log in, browse about 5 minutes and suddenly it says i am logged out and doesn't let me log in again about an hour or so. Could this be a problem on my side only or has anyone else experienced that kind of thing?

not sure, I thought that might happen after being idle for 5 minutes, but you can remain logged in permanently