1. Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
    Dismiss Notice

Please post all forum bugs here

Discussion in 'Site Support & Bugs' started by elgringo14, Aug 28, 2013.

1. C00Lzero

C00Lzero Administrator Conqueror

sorry.
    on the german keyboard ctrl ist strg (don't know why)

But nice to see, that it's working now. Stupid caching : D
    granatnik and CoolKevin like this.
  2. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

Another thread got stuck in "always new" mode - this time this one OMG
    I'm gonna fucking ragequit from being repeatedly reminded about this trash which I would report if my report wasn't ignored anyway... This is worse than bad luck, a fine bad karma.
  3. CoolKevin

CoolKevin Nutcase on the loose Staff Member Super Moderator

how do you mean reports are getting ignored
  4. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

I assert that this is the wrong forum for such content (and I have made a lot of reports over past months), yet in another thread you said yourself that no action will be taken against. This threw me off so much that I don't have any motivation to even reply to this and I think of ignoring the entire section if not for scans of magazines and photobooks - there is a noticeable decline in quality for photosets and not a lot of good movies anyway. The only annoyance left is how many girls I like have their threads in "Gravure Idols" - there is no appropriate neighbourhood here.
  5. CoolKevin

because it was not JAV
  6. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

Not idol video either. There are missing categories on forum.
  7. CoolKevin

yes no home for them, the whole thing needs a good shake up
    granatnik likes this.
  8. CoolKevin

as a thought, perhaps instead of sections of clips and photosets, have individual Idol section for that, and have another for magazines
    granatnik likes this.
  9. NYBpro

NYBpro New York Buttman

All of a sudden the search isn't working. No matter what I type in, even a video I know is on here. Comes up Not found. This just started happening about 20 minutes ago. Anyone else having this issue?
  10. C00Lzero

see here:
    will be back up in a few minutes.
  11. NYBpro

NYBpro New York Buttman

Gotcha thanks much :)
  12. urtoal

urtoal New Member

13. C00Lzero

14. desioner

desioner Sustaining L.I.F.E. Staff Member Super Moderator

There's nothing for you to "fix" I"ll take care of those threads in due time. They were hidden when I got hit with a DMCA. You'll be able to download them all soon enough.
    urtoal likes this.
  15. bluearp

bluearp Member

I don't know if this qualifies as a bug, but when I use the Ed (Dark) style, I can't preview thumbnails in the forums as I can with Rei (Orange/Blue)
    With Rei, if I hover with mouse on a thumbnail, a larger picture pops up there, and goes away when I move the mouse. Can the same feature be added to the Ed theme or is it something I didn't setup properly?
    CoolKevin likes this.
  16. peterpauljasonjohn

peterpauljasonjohn New Member

Buggy https on the forum again
    Firefox says images are insecure.
  17. C00Lzero

they probably are.
    Most of the images are hosted on shitty external hosters, which don't use https.

we can't afford to load all external pictures through our servers - they will block us immideatly due to generating massive traffic - and we have to pay the traffic ^^''
    Casshern2 and CoolKevin like this.
  18. granatnik

granatnik Akiba Citizen

A heads up: trying to like posts in "Idol Downloads" still ends up with a message of being blocked because post doesn't contain FileJoker links. In addition, formatting of the message is broken with HTML tags being in the open - I don't know, if this has been mentioned before.