Please post all forum bugs here

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
yes. since no solution.
xenforo doesn't save this settings in the database - yet.
so when you click read all, it will set the trigger on the db and load the default-view available

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
at the moment one of our frontend-server is under a DDOS.
expect some 500-ish errors and slow loading times :/

trying to migitate this, but i'm not sure if i'm able to do this.

perhaps we should start looking for a DDOS-Protection :/

Reactions: CoolKevin

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Can't even tell from my end.

"Get those Shields up Mr. Sulu!"

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
On my end also everything works fine. Okay, I wasn't online for the last 4 or 5 hours straight. But now and then.
But anyway thanks for the hard work. :)

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Maybe it was too early for my post. Right after I posted it I got into several problems showing all kinds of error message (some plaint 504 from nginx, but also a nice one for "frontend RU1" showing an anime girl having a cat on her head). :(

Reactions: Ceewan

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
Yep, happened to me too. Loved the anime girl, she had nice deflector shields.

Reactions: CodeGeek

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
haven't yet deployed the anime-girl on every server, this will come when i have time.

yes. there were some serious problems with nl1 frontend and backend1 server.
though this should be over now - at least all are up and running.

fyi:
nl1: ddos
backend1: network-issues within the dc

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
havent posted in a couple of days so not sure whether this problem has been raised or not. when trying to post, I got this error message saying that my post was blocked due to absence of filejoker links. as can be seen in the background (black rectangular with an arrow pointing to it), i've included filejoker links (like i always do in the past).

is it due to the fact that they are not direct links?

update: as i suspected, filejoker links that are cloaked behind safelink are not recognized. hopefully, staff members can come up with a solution to this because from my experience, direct links will die very quickly and very unfortunate for those members who view them late.

moreover,filejoker doesnt offer a backup function for their links. so once they're gone, they're gone for good

l4P5QK6.png

Last edited:
Mar 28, 2008
Yeah, can we like give some sort of special permission to Yipman.

The guy has kept his links in those safelinks. His links are alive as far as when he started posting last year.

Would be a shame if he was made to not to be able to do that.

There is one way to get around this but that sounds very asinine.

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
yes that's a problem, since it only tests if certain words are within the Post or not.
i have disabled this plugin atm, since it doesn't allow moderators to delete threads / posts where there isn't an filejoker-link.

We are going to enhance this plugin, asap the creator is notified or i have time to do so.
so up until then, it's temporarily disabled.

as a matter of fact:
filejoker-links should be posted above any other links : )

edit
i also notified chompy, about the flaw in the plugin. Let's hope this will be fixed soon.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
When I saw Yipman's post I remembered that chompy posted about the plugin also today:
The forum is now clever enough to check whether posts contain a filejoker link automatically. If you try to post without one, it will stop you, and gently remind you to include filejoker links.
But it seems C00Lzero already clarified it. :)

Yipman

JAVsearcher
Uploader
Jul 28, 2013
2 issues that i encountered today:

1. protected links for filejoker are not allowed anymore.

2. when i hit the 'like' button for a post in the Slimedog's lesbian JAV in the download forum, get the error below. i have no idea what it has to do with not posting filejoker links
PpqWaNR.png

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
for 1:
To use protected links, please contact the team - we have setup a special uploader-usergroup which will then be able to post protected links.

for 2:
*sight* i'm going to look into this. Should have written it myself :D though i don't know how to write plugins for xenfor ^^'

Last edited:

C00Lzero

Administrator
Conqueror
Aug 14, 2010
Hi. I'm curious why my name and some others are black? I remember it use to be blue. So is their any meaning to this?
look here:
well,
we now have a new user-group: elite-users.
you will need to have 500 Posts and be registered for 2 years.

the only difference to being a normal user is:
- your username will be black
- you can now edit your own posts / threads
- you can now delete your own posts / threads

on top of this:
administration is now red
moderation green

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Got a few 504 Gateway Timeout just a few seconds ago. But when I did a reload everything worked perfectly again...

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Is it just me or was (and still is) the forum somehow slow the whole weekend? :confused:

EDIT: Somehow it's not the whole time like that. 10 seconds ago I posted in a thread and it took a while until the forum accepted my post and showed it. This post was accepted and shown instantly. Hm...