Please help me to access www.osikko.tv

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

tokiwatari

Dec 7, 2007
Dear all,

This is the first times for me to ask for help in here. Please help me:(

I am living in Hong Kong. I really want to access www.osikko.tv for a long time. I try to use some VPN services such as strongVPN or express VPN. However, it seems not to work. Please tell me how can I access it in Hong Kong? Or which vpn can do so.:(

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
Dear all,
This is the first times for me to ask for help in here. Please help me:(
I am living in Hong Kong. I really want to access www.osikko.tv for a long time. I try to use some VPN services such as strongVPN or express VPN. However, it seems not to work. Please tell me how can I access it in Hong Kong? Or which vpn can do so.:(
Some Japanese sites block known VPNs & IPs that come from them. Unfortunately there's no way around that even if you are using a payed VPN. The best way for you to get content from that or another site that does such things is to have a person that lives in Japan (like me) login and download the content for you. Did you need my help?

Pegasus3163

Feb 20, 2011
Some Japanese sites block known VPNs & IPs that come from them. Unfortunately there's no way around that even if you are using a payed VPN. The best way for you to get content from that or another site that does such things is to have a person that lives in Japan (like me) login and download the content for you. Did you need my help?

Oops, meant to reply to original post, not yours but just as a FYI I just tried the site and got the error message "server not found" and I live in the US.

Pegasus©