Please HElp combining avi.001 etc

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Shadowhide

Feb 7, 2010
Hello guys and sorry for the hassle. I have recently downloaded the video.
http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?t=210140

When finished I recieved all the files given. Now searching this site I noticed many similar problems and I took some of the advice and downloade Advanced File joiner. Once I tried to combine only the first two of the files where I guess joined because only about 30 seconds of video played then it was cut off. I also copied the files into a new folder and then tried renaming the files but to no avail, instead nothing worked lol.

I also seen a thread which said to unclick hide extension which I did and it was an Avi file format.

I am at a loss as to what to do next and I really am no pro with a computer so if there is an easy (for dumb people) way to fix this problem please help.

Thank you for your time and patience.

Shadowhide

Shadowhide

Feb 7, 2010
Hey guys I used the programs mentioned but it will only show the first file to combine using either program. The program either doesnt recognize the other files or something.

Please help thanks alot

Larecjv

Seriously Weird
Nov 2, 2007
It only shows the first file, because that's the only one it needs, the rest of the files are grab'd automaticly.

Shadowhide

Feb 7, 2010
If that is the case then why will it only play 30 seconds of the movie?? the 30 seconds is advertising only lol.

If anyone else has seen this movie that I posted at the top and have it working perfectly please tell me how you did it.

Thank you all for your help and in trying to help me fix my problem.

sicklychild

Jan 6, 2008
All the files must be in the same folder and must contain exactly the same text except for the file numbers
mild564.avi.001
mild564.avi.002
mild564.avi.003
etc, etc

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
Yes it does work on files bigger then 1GB