PlayStation 3 Thread

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

The Playstation 3?

• I got a PS3. I'm happy with it.

Votes: 193 47.3%
  • I got a PS3. It's alright.

Votes: 29 7.1%
  • I got a PS3. I'm disappointed with it.

Votes: 13 3.2%
  • I never actually had a PS3. Knew people who have.

Votes: 63 15.4%
  • Never had it,or played it.

Votes: 83 20.3%
  • I've given up hope on the PS3. I'll wait for the next console..

Votes: 27 6.6%

• Total voters

xchickendoodlesx

May 17, 2010
sony all on its own is a failure. i always have loved sony products (ps1 and ps2) and they were great (and dominate) for many many years. but for the quick few years they seemed to toss that all away! i play ps1 games on my ps3 more then anything since i think they are the best (final fantasy tactics and ff7) also the latest update took away the other OS option which i looked online blew up a big % of ps3's. so i didnt take the risk. now im rolling with the hackers and waiting for something big to happen so i can get free games and keep my OS option since sony wants to be lil basterds and try to take things away from the people (which is sad because dont they care about there playstation fans???)

TravelingWind

That Bastard
Jun 27, 2012
Oh wow this thread was SO wrong!

Oct 6, 2007
I bought my PS3 in October 2010 and I don't regret it at all
龍が如く 3+4+5+Of the end, Journey Collector's Edition, Ico and Shadow of the Colossus Collection, Ni no Kuni, Sly Collection, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
The first 4 (Ryu ga Gotoku series) validate a purchase alone, but with exclusives like Ni no Kuni as well it's even better. That and I damn well HATE the 360 controller so I'd much rather play multi platform games (Catherine, Batman Arkham City) with a Dual Shock 3.