[DF] Yokorenbo 横恋母 ~Immoral Mother~ [1280x720_H.264_AAC] (X-Fap Subs; better raws)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.
Aug 11, 2012
accvnkCo.jpg

Categories: Anal, Housewives, Incest, Large Breasts, Masturbation, NTR, r***, Yuri
Summary (from Hentaitake which I believe just copied it from MAL):
Junko lost her husband about ten years ago and she has been bringing up Ryouichi, her son, alone since then. One day, when he is asleep, she secretly gives him a blowjob and has sex with him. Two years later, she gets remarried…. One night, he accidentally sees Junko and his new father having sex. He remembers what happened two years ago and feels an irresistible impulse to get her back…

NEWS FLASH (i.e. EDIT): This is about a week late but as I thought was likely I was incorrect about the raw provider's name validating my decision not to add it to the thread titles. I've been told it actually means "upcon" or more Englishly upscale. I guess the raw provider must just be some anonymous benefactor of humanity. Well, I'll just leave the original file name and maybe it will mean more to someone than it does to me.

EDIT: It took forever but I finally found the raws again. The original file was called something like this: (18禁アニメ) 姉☆孕みっくす (PS3アプコン 1280x720 x264 AAC). I think アプコン is the encoding group/person's name which Google Translate says means "Apukon". I don't know if PS3 is part of the name or if it's just there because it's been encoded to play on the PS3. Since I like to avoid looking too stupid I don't really want to add that to the thread title unless someone can confirm if my assumption is correct first. For now, I my conscious is clear because at least the group/person's name is very likely somewhere in those moon glyphs which I think is far better than being Sir Not Appearing In This Thread.

So, this is another case of me mistakenly downloading a raw thinking it was subbed, realizing it was visually superior to the subbed one and therefore muxing it with some subs.

Moving on, I am fully aware that there is already a 720p version of this, in fact that is where I took the subs from. However, I firmly believe this encoding to be much better looking than the other. Here's some comparisons:

Episode 1
Episode 2

As you can see this encoding is much sharper at the cost of more softer colors and some aliasing. The color difference you can see on all the pictures and the aliasing is most noticable on the first comparison of episode 2. That's about as bad as the aliasing is anywhere which I think is well worth the improved retention of detail. I think comparison 4 of episode 1 is a particularly cogent example. (Not to mention the other encode has its own aliasing issues that I failed to highlight in the comparisons) (Full disclosure: I'm a sucker for someone who knows their way around a sharpener)

Like I said before the subs were taken from X-Fap's 720p release and while I made a few grammatical type fixes I'm not so narcissistic to try and take any credit for the subs.

(note: for whatever reason I couldn't get the damn thumbnails to not look like garbage. Please use them as a reference to the video's content as opposed to quality. The comparison links above are much more representative in terms of quality)

That's enough rambling; prepare yourself for relevant information:

Episode 1

General
Format : Matroska
File size : 460 MiB
Duration : 28mn 27s
Overall bit rate : 2 258 Kbps
Writing application : mkvmerge v5.9.0 ('On The Loose') built on Dec 9 2012 15:37:01
Writing library : libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.0

Video
Format : AVC
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 5 frames
Muxing mode : Header stripping
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Constant
Frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Writing library : x264 core 68 r1181 49bf767
Language : Japanese

Audio
Format : AAC
Format profile : LC
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy

Text
Format : ASS
Compression mode : Lossless
Language : English

Episode 2

General
Format : Matroska
File size : 623 MiB
Duration : 29mn 26s
Overall bit rate : 2 960 Kbps
Writing application : mkvmerge v5.9.0 ('On The Loose') built on Dec 9 2012 15:37:01
Writing library : libebml v1.3.0 + libmatroska v1.4.0

Video
Format : AVC
Format profile : High@L3.1
Format settings, CABAC : Yes
Format settings, ReFrames : 5 frames
Muxing mode : Header stripping
Width : 1 280 pixels
Height : 720 pixels
Display aspect ratio : 16:9
Frame rate mode : Variable
Original frame rate : 29.970 fps
Color space : YUV
Chroma subsampling : 4:2:0
Bit depth : 8 bits
Scan type : Progressive
Writing library : x264 core 68 r1181 49bf767

Audio
Format : AAC
Format profile : LC
Duration : 29mn 26s
Channel(s) : 2 channels
Sampling rate : 48.0 KHz
Compression mode : Lossy

Text
Format : ASS
Compression mode : Lossless
Language : English

RyuShare
(I wanted to start seeding a torrent of this ASAP so due to my awful upstream bandwidth I decided not to upload split files for RyuShare. I think that non-premium users should still be able to download this; but if that isn't the case please let me know and I will remedy the situation, although it may take a while)
Code:
http://ryushare.com/3134234c619a/Yokorenbo_-_Immoral_Mother_01_[1280x720_H.264_AAC]_[43B4271D].mkv
http://ryushare.com/3134234c61c6/Yokorenbo_-_Immoral_Mother_02_[1280x720_H.264_AAC]_[F1BDC6C9].mkv

DepositFiles
Code:
http://depositfiles.com/files/tgygdu905
http://depositfiles.com/files/xzycxvq1g

You might have noticed that the framerate mode is different for each episode. Why that is I have no idea and I can't get them to be the same; despite the fact that the way I muxed them was identical. After noticing it the first time, I tried two more times just in case I had changed some setting in MkvMerge between the two of them. Related topic, the raws were variable mode. As far as I can tell despite being weird there's no effect on anything. I'm just taking it to be a glitch in the Matrix and trying my best to not acknowledge it.

As usual, feel free to request additional file hosts and be sure to let me know if you have questions or concerns.

Super cool! Here's the torrent thread!