Picking up girls through chat and email then meeting in real life?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Great idea or stupid?

Well that's how i've done it. And now i have a gf. But it's kindof sad i can't meet her. But it makes our first meeting more special.

When we meet, we will have sx and kissing.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
nothing than daydreamin´ in a virtual world...

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I'm not sure I can remember the last time I laughed so hard. Man you crack me up with your theoretical bullshit. I can't believe you're so boldly asking us if an idea you have is stupid or not. DUH! If you thought of it, it's 95% percent stupidity. I can't think of a post of your that isn't...
desioner

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Obvious troll is obvious.

Why not nuke for the sake of posterity?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
Hahaha fair enough.

You know who jocksalotslopson reminds me of? The retarded younger brother from The Hangover. I wonder if this guy is prohibited from getting within 50 meters of an elementary school as well.

Oct 6, 2007
The funny thing is the guys that obsess over Japanese girls and only want to date Japanese girls are the ones that will never get them. Girls don't like people who are obsessive over their culture.

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
You ain't wrong. You ever met someone from Asia that's obsessed about Canada and tries to do everything they can to fit in. I knew a guy from China who did EVERYTHING he could to 'become' a true Canadian and then demanded that all of his Chinese immigrant friends did the same... guy was a stone-cold loser. I think he's the only person I've ever known to donate to the CBC.

Denamic

Swedish Meat
Staff member
Super Moderator
Former Staff
Dec 7, 2006
oh, why all of you guys in admin group mock at him?
I'm not an admin; I'm a mod.
And when I'm not moderating, I'm just a user with a red name.
Regardless of my station or that of my target, I mock anyone I think deserving of mockery.

vantruongvu

Apr 13, 2008
I just have a bit surprise because mod, super mod in turn mock at him, uhm, i agree, mod is a member too who show his opinion like other member, just a bit surprise.
But dating online is a topic which is not bad to talk about. If you are American, English , Canadian,or ....and you have a lot of money , want to dating with japanese girl. It's able to do.
Or you are a white guy , you look handsome. after chat with you few days or few weeks and see you web cam, your pic, maybe a japanese girl like to meet you for dating and you can do what you like.
In some site dating online i view a profile of a handsome white guy, i see many request want to meet (herself wrote not of that website) of asian girls.
I think Japanese girl like white guy very much.

i don't understand harutoasou said:
The funny thing is the guys that obsess over Japanese girls and only want to date Japanese girls are the ones that will never get them. Girls don't like people who are obsessive over their culture.
josolopSon3 obsess japanese culture? what show that?

aquamarine

I Know Better Than You
Mar 19, 2007
vantruongvu: don't like it? Leave.

I'm not a mod, and yes, I just said that.

vantruongvu

Apr 13, 2008
keep calm, i was only ask !
because I see:
Great idea or stupid?

Well that's how i've done it. And now i have a gf. But it's kindof sad i can't meet her. But it makes our first meeting more special.

When we meet, we will have sx and kissing.

i don't see he obsess japanese culture, I don't sympathizer him, just wonder.
and i want to discuss, i don't say that "i don't like"

Oct 6, 2007
keep calm, i was only ask !
because I see:

i don't see he obsess japanese culture, I don't sympathizer him, just wonder.
and i want to discuss, i don't say that "i don't like"

read every other topic posted by jackofalotson, he is more than obsessed