Pick one JAV idol (yes, only one). Who?

rnishimura

Jan 19, 2008
For now I might pick Rina Hatsume. Most say she's not "pretty" but I think she's sort of cute, but no perfect 10.
Most of her movies she did for Minimum-AV are very good, especially MUM-123 and MUm-155.
I normally don't like the really skinny girls but I like her a lot.

Disclaimer: most jav actresses just bore me. Most of the ones that are the most popular I have no interest in. OK, Maybe Tsubomi sometimes.

vortexlord69

Oct 24, 2015
Meisa Kurokawa or Tia, the most beautiful JAV idol in my opinion. (right now she still is)

She is lustful, skillful, active in sex (she needs to be a slut and active in her movie, it would be very nice!!!) she also do some serious shit position =]]].

But i've watched too much of her passive movies already and got bored. (but still waiting for more movies from her tho lol).

I'm still searching for my next JAV idol, i'm very into active-in-sex girl, who is lustful and crazy about sex. =]]] That shit turns me on.

Anyone suggest any idol with those personalities for me please? lol

parhelia9

Feb 25, 2012
seem like many of u mention repeat on few names , let me remind some which is somehow underated , or possible not much attention due to lack of volume ,

Takako Kitahara
Hiyori Shiraishi

papadoc1981

Feb 28, 2012
I'd have to go with An Mitsuki. Beautiful woman with a beautiful set of boobs, huge library, and she's an excellent performer. What more can a man ask for?

Mitsuki-An-1_1.jpg

max2max

Aug 7, 2009
Aimi Shirase

Besh

Feb 2, 2018
My Queen!!

And I'm surprised no one has chosen her, but for me, she is the perfection

Aika Yumeno

-Besh

40febf1460f3c69964b6eba7ec2c674d.jpg