Photorealistic AI Generated Images

I think I'm going back to school...as in old-school...as in back when I first started getting into this stuff and I was paying for a service, the models were creating almost near outlandish versions of women with nice hips, thighs, breasts that were anime-exaggerated bodies. That's what I liked! But trying to get that with most "realistic" models has always been a challenge for me. When I prompt for such a body I think the models have been trained to "know" those are for older women.

Now I created a workflow that first creates the image in anime style that's trained on outlandish bodies from all the anime/hentai art out there. Then I run it through the model I like using in an image-to-image run, and things come out just fine. :D

IfOnlySheWasReal_01.jpg
 
On the subject of creating models and workflows to suit individual tastes: 'He wouldn't be daft enough to create a Checkpoint that solely exists to cover two separate, slightly odd fantasies, would he?

image (4).png

I think he may have just done exactly that... :D
 
I think I'm going back to school...as in old-school...as in back when I first started getting into this stuff and I was paying for a service, the models were creating almost near outlandish versions of women with nice hips, thighs, breasts that were anime-exaggerated bodies. That's what I liked! But trying to get that with most "realistic" models has always been a challenge for me. When I prompt for such a body I think the models have been trained to "know" those are for older women.

Now I created a workflow that first creates the image in anime style that's trained on outlandish bodies from all the anime/hentai art out there. Then I run it through the model I like using in an image-to-image run, and things come out just fine. :D

View attachment 3850451
Here are some examples of what I'm talking about.

First model that generates the initial image at 480p: Fantasm | Pony XL
Second model used for the image-to-image at 1080p (after an upscale to 576p): GonzaLomo XL/Flux/Pony v4.0 Unity XL DMD

The Pony model creates some fantastic hips, waists, and breasts that the XL model later sticks to so long as keep that CFG value around 0.56 or so. The drawback so far, but I'm hoping that's just because of my lazy prompting (I don't describe the background and surrounding too much at all) is that backgrounds don't look all too realistic, BUT, I'm not in it for the scenery. You'll also see the detail and especially the faces are generally a disaster, but the GonzaLomo model does a great job of just keeping the inference and doing its thing to clean them up.

01a.jpg 01b.jpg
02a.jpg 02b.jpg
03a.jpg 03b.jpg
04a.jpg 04b.jpg
05a.jpg 05b.jpg
06a.jpg 06b.jpg
 
  • Love
Reactions: yuumi_fan
Has anyone else tried Image to Image generation? I'm really liking this method of using a Pony XL model for the initial image, which will be more on the anime (hentai) side, producing some pretty bombastic figures. Then when the second model comes in, keeping the denoise around 0.56 or so (for my tastes) things come out pretty cool.

ComfyUI_temp_ebppr_00001_.pngComfyUI_temp_xlpju_00003_.png
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: _2old_ and sixKneo
Disclaimer Still NOT photorealism. Potentially entering 'gooning' territory.

All images rendered from my newest Checkpoint which itself is a merge of some of my older models and a bunch of new LoRA's which take care of fabric types and underwear styles. Aside from the Anima Base model it's built on everything else is mine.

I've long been aiming toward a semi-real homage to the photosets from my beloved Lovepop and as such am more than happy with how this model performs.

The images are created with a mixture of Natural Language, Booru and Wildcard prompts and rendered with ForgeUI_Neo.
___

00079-1049916537.png00081-1049916539.png00086-1049916544.png00133-82952637.png
These would normally be upscaled for a lot more detail and definition, but my upscaled images are all apparently too large for Akiba's server\hoster.
___

Definite gooning territory below:

1010-0015.png1010-0016.png1010-0017.png
__

And, just for the lols:

00059-3210674914.png
 
Last edited:
China has been churning out AI porn for a while now, and this is so far the best AI film I've seen. They are so fking close. The mainstream China drama level acting blows JAV away.

Once they can make the shots coherent it's over.

Search for 从地狱归来_深渊调教
It's a short series and most of the eps are mid except when the mom gets raeped. This scene completely stood out as being the most realistic.
screenshot_从地狱归来_深渊调教 (1)_1791738221727.pngscreenshot_从地狱归来_深渊调教 (1)_1791738202519.pngscreenshot_从地狱归来_深渊调教 (1)_1791738270555.png
 
  • Like
Reactions: zombierambo
China has been churning out AI porn for a while now, and this is so far the best AI film I've seen. They are so fking close. The mainstream China drama level acting blows JAV away.

Once they can make the shots coherent it's over.

Search for 从地狱归来_深渊调教
It's a short series and most of the eps are mid except when the mom gets raeped. This scene completely stood out as being the most realistic.
View attachment 3860910View attachment 3860911View attachment 3860912
Wow, that is really realistic.