Personal Fuckdoll

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

malmal1

Feb 2, 2014
Would be nice if there was a section for AO members to share pics of their fuckbuddies, girlfriends, wifes, etc.

Here's my own petite fuckdoll. We met when she was just out of high school. This was taken with a bad camera in a dark room (lots of noise). She's got incredible petite breasts.

She is paranoid about being IDed so her face and backgrounds are blurred.

002 f.jpg 001 f.jpg

Disclaimer: I posted her on SL before it went bust.

Last edited:

yesmissy

Jul 27, 2016
What is SL?

She has a beautiful body. I understand her fear. I won't let my boyfriend put any pictures of me up at all for the same reason. Just not comfortable with it.

Nothing better than being a man's personal fuck doll.

Reactions: bigloser0

gd2731

Jun 24, 2013
This is my fuckdoll of two years. <33

The other night she said after she falls asleep I can fap onto her face.

She woke up right when I came and I blew the biggest cum shot in recent memory.

I had a bit of a thing for a while where I wanted to dress her up and then post her pictures on Chinese Twitter, see how many fans we could get, but she wasnt really into it and we only posted the pics from this shoot.

IMG_20160322_170950.jpg IMG_20160322_171004.jpg
IMG_20160322_171155.jpg IMG_20160322_172011.jpg

malmal1

Feb 2, 2014

She's absolutely hot! I'm sure I speak for everyone here, we would love to see more!

where did the attachments go? i would like to see :rolleyes:

I re-uploaded the attachment. That was weird. The image showed when you clicked on the link but it didn't show inline.

Here's a shot of her in her panties. I wish we had the classic striped panties. :)

343 06 2907 e.jpg 343 09 2908 e.jpg

Last edited:

samurai79

I like bukkake movies.
Oct 28, 2009

The other night she said after she falls asleep I can fap onto her face.

She woke up right when I came and I blew the biggest cum shot in recent memory.

I had a bit of a thing for a while where I wanted to dress her up and then post her pictures on Chinese Twitter, see how many fans we could get, but she wasnt really into it and we only posted the pics from this shoot.

View attachment 770439 View attachment 770441
View attachment 770442 View attachment 770446
My Japanese girlfriend likes it when I blow on her face. I do too!