Pantyhose and Tights Pictures.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
It's quite the coincidence that you posted those images since I am working on some the Sono Hanabira ni Kuchizuke wo CGs in my spare time (pantyhose + tribadism = best thing on Earth :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:).
Unfortunately I don't have much time to devote to photoshopping all the images that need it.

normal19

Mar 21, 2011
(pantyhose + tribadism = best thing on Earth :nosebleed::nosebleed::nosebleed:).
Quoted for truth. It should come as no surprise that all of my favorite AVs have exactly this. That one image you photoshopped that added pantyhose to tribadism is one of my new instant favorites.

Actually, I looked through my HCG collection and found that Sono Hanabira ni kuchizuke wo images make up about 30% of my images that don't have pantyhose. The only way they could be any better is if they all had pantyhose in my honest opinion. Maybe I should look into this series more, especially if your working your magic on it. Keep up the good work,

XELI

Asian Pantyhose Lover
Jul 25, 2010
awesome pics!!!

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Riderfan where are you........:why:

I've been REALLY freakin' busy.

I found the image of Meryl Stryfe I thought had been lost.

Along with that image are more of my photoshops.

*Edit* Re-uploaded the attachments.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
Some Fate related images.

normal19

Mar 21, 2011
okay so it's clear that i'm not ever going to see that doujin i really wanted :eek:hnoes:

But in the meantime the last few months i've been learning photoshop and so far I think i have the hang of it. Hey Riderfan, can you explain how you photoshop pantyhose onto pics that don't have it? Like what gradient maps and filters you use and such. I'd rather not wait and i want to help you out with it if i can. There's a new Sono hanabira game coming out in a few months and i want to "fix" the CGs for it when it comes out, and also the new ones that came out last year. Thanks in avance :grassdance:

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
*After a leave of absence*
I'm back. After major computer troubles and the loss of months of work I have returned with some media for y'all.

I now have access to my old harddrive with its files. Here are some old photoshops.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
welcome back :cheer:

did you see the hcgs for the new sono hanabira games?

Thanks you.
Yes I have.

I happen to have been building a list of media that contains pantyhose/tights somewhere in it. The list also contains characters who wear the clothing. One of the greatest losses of my last computer failure was my cosplay images and the updated list.

RiderFan

Your fetish friend.
Sep 27, 2008
If anyone has screencaps from anime or pages from manga that contain pantyhose/tights, feel free to post them here.

normal19

Mar 21, 2011

Attachments

• EV13.jpg
    EV13.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 246
  • EV019p1.jpg
    EV019p1.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 251
  • EV005.jpg
    EV005.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 248