My picture of the Week

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I have been to a few forums, some no longer around, I have found that most had a picture of the day, but I think you that you always have picture in your mind for more than a fews days, so I come up with the idea of picture of the week. only one request though, please name the picture.
If our Emporer Chompy disagrees with this thread or takes up to much bandwidth feel free to delete it

this week I present the Lovely Yuko Ogura

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
Will there be a new thread every week? Or do we do it all in this thread? Do we discuss the idol, or simply look with our tongues out? I can do both :XD:

Anyways, great choice for a starter girl. Man she is great, her face is heavenly...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Will there be a new thread every week? Or do we do it all in this thread? Do we discuss the idol, or simply look with our tongues out? I can do both :XD:

I was thinking everybody could just add there favourite picture here every week, we can discuss the idol and we can also drool, tongue in or out it does not matter, perhaps if you have links to some blogs or other parts of the forum your choice

Anyways, great choice for a starter girl. Man she is great, her face is heavenly...

Thank you, I have always liked Yuko, she is one of my favourites, also it is proberly good to start with somebody that is very exquisite

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
I am going to try again, I was hoping for a lot to contribute

Today I present Akane Suzuki,
I like this picture, I think it is nice shot of her legs and the smile is lovely, not the best of focus

Name: 鈴木茜 English Name: Akane Suzuki
Birthdate: April 2nd, 1984 Birthplace: Akita, Japan
Blood type: B
Height: 166cm
Bust: 88cm Waist: 58cm Hips: 82cm

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
oh, loving the butt crease... the line of butt, whatever, it makes me feel good inside, upskirts are highly jigen approved...

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
My girl for this week is Saya Kojima, for me it is her slender body, and lovely smile, I have put a few more of her in my Album, so enjoy
If that is not not enough for some she is paipan, hope it raises your heartbeat
:beautiful:

Japanese:
小嶋沙也

size:
T161/B80/W56/H82

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
I can not seriously be the only person reading this thread! No one will commint on these beauties?

Anyways, not particularly a fan of paipai chicks, lol, but I think she is cool. Yea, I'm a weirdo, but I love to see women's toes, and her toes are great! Wouldnt mind touching and sucking those, lol.

Edit: Did not se the profile picks, GREAT nipples and an extra fat pussy, I think I might become her fan... I'm off to find downloads.

Edit 2: quick search revealed nothing... She must not be major at all. It would appear that she is a model on the rikitake.com site, I like that site... nice selection of nude gravure ladies... no IV? No free pics on the net? troubling...

http://www.rikitake.com/main/

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
rikitake.com stuff is banned from being posted here.

[thread=21755]DO NOT UPLOAD: list (Updated 12/5/2009) Rikitake.com[/thread]

jigenbakuda

Chiaki's Fanboy
Dec 8, 2007
rikitake.com stuff is banned from being posted here.

[thread=21755]DO NOT UPLOAD: list (Updated 12/5/2009) Rikitake.com[/thread]

...wow did I get that picture taken down? Sorry Coolkevin... but are we sure that photo can from ritake.com, is she an exclusive model? Anyways, sorry I got your pic taken down.

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
...wow did I get that picture taken down? Sorry Coolkevin... but are we sure that photo can from ritake.com, is she an exclusive model? Anyways, sorry I got your pic taken down.

Not to worry, there are worse things in life, There are a lot of beautiful women out there, it looks like you enjoyed seeing her, pity it had to be a violation, I can understand why,