Panties stuffed in mouth as gag

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Really like when I run across it. Something about the irony using their own lingere to muffle them is so hot. Not having much success searching for it, so looking to compile a list. SOE-339 is a good one.
1655606035044.jpeg

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Good one, I actually like that too.......have seen in some but don't remember, hopefully people here do.... cheers for the post.

Reactions: Zhonda

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
Pretty common in the "home invasion" and "abduction" style of videos from MAD (STM, BAK, KRI, ZNN), I.B. Works (IBW), S-Crime (SCR) and Sadistic Village (SVDVD).

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Pretty common in the "home invasion" and "abduction" style of videos from MAD (STM, BAK, KRI, ZNN), I.B. Works (IBW), S-Crime (SCR) and Sadistic Village (SVDVD).
Thanks! Looks like I have some homework. I’ll post here with my favorites.

Reactions: djlandd01

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I tried a search on “invasion” in missav. DMAT-183 is a weird one. It’s a molest while asleep theme, which I dislike; can’t suspend the disbelief someone wouldn’t wake up from that, so it takes me out of it. Things get going upon wake up. The dude actually first wears the panties and forces a BJ while wearing them. Then proceeds to stuff in mouth. Unfortunately he takes them out before really getting down to business (actually used to bind her wrists, which would be great if it were behind her back), so I can’t count this as a fav, but points for originality.

1655998485990.png
1655998769518.png

Reactions: jalaljalal

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
I tried a search on “invasion” in missav. DMAT-183 is a weird one. It’s a molest while asleep theme, which I dislike; can’t suspend the disbelief someone wouldn’t wake up from that, so it takes me out of it. Things get going upon wake up. The dude actually first wears the panties and forces a BJ while wearing them. Then proceeds to stuff in mouth. Unfortunately he takes them out before really getting down to business (actually used to bind her wrists, which would be great if it were behind her back), so I can’t count this as a fav, but points for originality.

View attachment 2959552
View attachment 2959571
Thanks for the share, yeah the sleeping fuck doesnt suit well for me either. I was looking into the production labels IDs, I guess searching invasion might bring me results, will try that.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
DMM-based genre lists usually define these within the "humiliation" or "abuse" categories when not outright in the capital-R one.

The home invasion and abduction descriptors I mentioned earlier are honestly my own euphemisms that I use to categorize those titles.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
DMM-based genre lists usually define these within the "humiliation" or "abuse" categories when not outright in the capital-R one.

The home invasion and abduction descriptors I mentioned earlier are honestly my own euphemisms that I use to categorize those titles.
ahhhh, okay cos I was finding very little to none with those titles. Understandable, will try on those categories now, thanks.

Reactions: intrepid8

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Yep, understood. Keying on “invasion” was just an experiment. “Humiliation” “abuse” and “raep” themes are just too broad; too much hay to go through to get the needles.

Lost in my JAV collection somewhere is the perfect example. The protagonist finishes hanging laundry on the balcony and goes inside to vacuum. The intruder enters via the balcony, perhaps taking stockings and panties from the clothesline (can’t remember specifically) and proceeds with the binding and gagging. After the deed is done the protagonists insists on another round (I can tolerate the pursuit of that fantasy). But without a code, title, or actress, it’s kind of like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. But the “home invasion” euphemism fits that flick perfectly. There were three scenes with different actresses in that movie that followed the same structure.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Yep, understood. Keying on “invasion” was just an experiment. “Humiliation” “abuse” and “raep” themes are just too broad; too much hay to go through to get the needles.

Lost in my JAV collection somewhere is the perfect example. The protagonist finishes hanging laundry on the balcony and goes inside to vacuum. The intruder enters via the balcony, perhaps taking stockings and panties from the clothesline (can’t remember specifically) and proceeds with the binding and gagging. After the deed is done the protagonists insists on another round (I can tolerate the pursuit of that fantasy). But without a code, title, or actress, it’s kind of like the end of Raiders of the Lost Ark. But the “home invasion” euphemism fits that flick perfectly. There were three scenes with different actresses in that movie that followed the same structure.
its indeed broad, I swear to god these scenes pop up when I am not particularly looing for it but when I am.............
I now watch jav and have a title database kinda thing for especially things like this so I can keep my kinky scenes aligned xd. I wish I used that earlier......

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
Is this the one you were looking for?
Indeed it was! I remembered a portion of the awkwardly translated title, then jackpot in javlibrary. I‘d like to know who the director was, but javlibrary doesn’t have it. Any other source to extract from?

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
I was browsing new releases in javlibrary and the cover of SW-855 caught me eye. Lo and behold:
1656264398923.png
1656264423739.jpeg

The sexier the panties the greater the irony. Granted, granny panties make for a more effective gag than a g-string. I now notice javlibrary has an underwear tag; may help with the panties-gag mining.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Indeed it was! I remembered a portion of the awkwardly translated title, then jackpot in javlibrary. I‘d like to know who the director was, but javlibrary doesn’t have it. Any other source to extract from
No idea other than javlibs, I may be wrong but I feel like if its not available in javlibs then it perhaps not be available else where, thats one site where I feel has all info about the ID than other websites, except info if its part of series or not.

intrepid8

レズぺニバン Enthusiast
Oct 10, 2009
I was browsing new releases in javlibrary and the cover of SW-855 caught me eye. Lo and behold:
The sexier the panties the greater the irony. Granted, granny panties make for a more effective gag than a g-string. I now notice javlibrary has an underwear tag; may help with the panties-gag mining.

Nice find and thanks for tag heads-up - might find some nice panchira stuff on that tag.

Looks like SW-855 has Ayaka Mochizuki in it, I like her pretty well.

Zhonda

Jun 19, 2022
i checked out AVOP-072, recommended in the mum/daughter reap thread, and found this toward the end. This is an epic flick. Must watch. The dude had the panties in his shirt pocket while plowing her in doggie, the took them out to gag her. Magnificent.

1658096193008.png