Over-weight Women

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Can overweight women be sexy?

• Of course, what's not to love?!

Votes: 20 47.6%
  • Well they can be in the right conditions.

Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Not all chubby women are that attractive.

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Not really, They'd look better thinner.

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Hell no, the less the better.

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
Maria Yumeno has been getting some flack for her weight gain (from myself included).

Yet, although she has packed on serious poundage, I still find her to be incredibly sexy. I watched her latest JAV and thought, "I'd so fuck her hard".

Now, it could be because I had seen her prior to gaining weight, or it's something else alll together.

The question is:

Can an overweight woman be sexy?

I'd go with "Yes, absolutely". The right combination of personality with some attractive asset(s) (tits, ass, face etc).

Aug 25, 2010
I might be the only one but I think Maria is preg. Her belly button makes it appear so and her tits grew.

I like to do stuff with overweight women but I don't really want to show her off to my friends. I will say though that bigger boobs almost always means better to me.

Lusches

May 14, 2010
hm i like over weight women, yes small too, but the over weight womens are soft and warm, so wehen my love is over weight, this is not a problem and i think other peoples think the same.

EDIT: i search and ask few weeks ago links or names from over-weight japanes idols but no answer or no luck, maybe in akiba are fans from over-weight womens are rar

Aug 25, 2010
Anyone else getting worried with Rin Aoki's weight gain? She has such a great body and I think's its going to be gone for good in the next 3 months.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Rin Aoki is okay, but Maria Yumeno is a little bit too much - at least her current body. But also Rin should take of her body. As she gets older she maybe will face the same problems as Maria.

In my case it is not especially about having more weight, but about bust size and face. Isn't it a fact that women with a little bit more weight also tend to have bigger boobs? So I don't mind. But I don't like - let's say - fat ones. I guess there is a difference between this two groups.

Request for comments...

Aug 25, 2010
A little bit of weight with big boobs is totally fine. It's when the weight matches the boobs that it's a problem. I can take fat girls for fun if they are absolutely huge tit wise, but again, I'm not going to want to show them off.

Basically you are comparing thick and fat, and there's a big difference between the two.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
AYANE ASAKURA is another over-weight performer who's still very sexy. Although her weight gain isn't as severe as Maria Yumeno's.

Her ass is stiff nicely-shaped, she's got good tits, and a sultry look. And she's orgasmic, and loud.

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010
Yes, definitly. I guess I saw Ayane the first time in one of these caregiver movies (the picture in the middle). Nice one. I'm wonder how old she is. Does someone know?

Bedlam66

Mar 1, 2007
Maria Yumeno has been getting some flack for her weight gain (from myself included).

Yet, although she has packed on serious poundage, I still find her to be incredibly sexy. I watched her latest JAV and thought, "I'd so fuck her hard".

Now, it could be because I had seen her prior to gaining weight, or it's something else alll together.

The question is:

Can an overweight woman be sexy?

I'd go with "Yes, absolutely". The right combination of personality with some attractive asset(s) (tits, ass, face etc).
I'd Hit it. HARD:furious:

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I added the poll as you stated in your OP. I think it's a good poll. There are dozens of ladies that I would happily enjoy fucking and sucking. There are hundreds of DVDs all worth the watch if you're into chubby girls. Check them out!
Chubby Girls!!

Aug 25, 2010
I think it would also be a good time to mention japan's definition of fat vs usa's definition. I've seen alot of girls that would be considered normal in the usa that are called fat or chubby in japan.