Votes: 1 2.0%
  • She's ought to retire ASAP

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • GET OUT OF JAV, MARIA!

Votes: 5 9.8%

• Total voters

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
A little over a year ago, I posted that MARIA YUMENO was still hot. This view has changed somewhat after seeing her more recent JAVs.

She's slow, and sluggish, and acts as though she's still the knock-out she once was. Granted, I'd seriously fuck her good and hard, but I'm not sure about watching anymore of her JAVs.

In 2008, there was a glimmer of her former self in a REAL JAV, but she's has regressed, and gotten even bigger.

In another forum, a poster wrote that Maria Yumeno should just retire. I take more of a middle ground. She should lose the poundage, and make a comeback.

She doesn't have to be super-slim. Ayane Asakura, Anri Okita, Hana Haruna, and Rui Akikawa are somewhat larger than other performers, but mostly in the areas that count. I think Maria Yumeno could be in that category again.

cinnamon6

Feb 16, 2008
I still love her and met with her at soapland. She was really hot!

kermitfrog

Sep 3, 2008
Agree with the TC. I don't think there's anything wrong with being a little "pocchari" if you are curvy and sexy enough. 2008 Maria Yumeno, I definitely thought so. But she's moving more and more from being "curvy" to being "obese."

I see the same thing happening to Rin Aoki, and it's really sad because I still consider her to be the best-looking JAV idol of all time at her peak. For my preferences, at least. lately she's been gaining weight, and while she is still totally gorgeous, she is much less gorgeous than she used to be. I don't want her or Maria to be thin, just more healthy-looking.

There's just a point where the woman's body starts to lose its proportions. As long as she's getting fatter in the chest and in the butt faster or at the same speed as the rest of her body, it still looks sexy. For every woman I think the turning point is different--and age may play a factor--but it always makes me feel kind of sad to see a woman reach that point.

Hitomi Tanaka is a JAV idol that has gained some weight but still looks super sexy.

lullaby4love

Jun 15, 2007
BKD-17.jpg

This was a great works, I once had but lost it due to the crash on one of my hdd...

wonder if still anyone had it