Orgy megathread (no gangbang/harem)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
A small update/correction. The last scene of 022 might be all new footage. The second to last scene of 022 is the same grand orgy that you saw as last (?) scene of 017 and second-to-last scene of 019 (repeat my previous post: it's a better scene for fapping because the camera stays with the same two girls). But after the grand orgy Kiritani and Kogawa drags "you" the viewer to a small dark room for the after party, a 3P POV scene.

So ... I'm really curious if there will be any more spin offs from 017. Will be sure to check them out if they drop.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
A small update/correction. The last scene of 022 might be all new footage. The second to last scene of 022 is the same grand orgy that you saw as last (?) scene of 017 and second-to-last scene of 019 (repeat my previous post: it's a better scene for fapping because the camera stays with the same two girls). But after the grand orgy Kiritani and Kogawa drags "you" the viewer to a small dark room for the after party, a 3P POV scene.

So ... I'm really curious if there will be any more spin offs from 017. Will be sure to check them out if they drop.

I hope there are more spin off ;)

and of course continuation for the main series

abadguy87

Mar 8, 2015
then why did u reply to my post in the first place lol? your answer took u the same effort as it would if you'd just answered to me straight.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
then why did u reply to my post in the first place lol? your answer took u the same effort as it would if you'd just answered to me straight.

because I have freetime

nope, I would give you a long answer if I really want to help, and its took a lot more efforts :D

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
FSTB-011
Project SEX: Do Big boobs in the countryside Big tits 4 sisters hot spring inns ~ Lewd scheme from the point of close business Great reversal play
Starring: 風間リナ, 優希絵理奈, 南波ありさ, 持田栞里

FSTB-011.jpg
So hard to find a good vid... even just a good scene. The title a lot of things going against it, only the one last scene is true orgy scene. The studio is one that I never paid attention to, First Star. FSTB is their "Busty" line. And the names were all unfamiliar. The cover looks decent, but when you start the vid... well the girls are unfamiliar for good reason... pfff... not even B-rated. Three of them have slightly ugly faces, and their figure are just alright (sometimes a girl got a great figure to compensate her ugly face, but not so much for these girls). The title promised “busty”so all of them have D+ tits, just acceptable.

But as common for JAV orgy, the best scenes often don’t star many real hotties. The point is staging and filming a good orgy. Here we have 4F and 6M, well over the limit we discussed before, but the cast and crew did a great job despite both too many persons and too large a difference between men and women. The key thing is everyone are horny and active, there’s plenty of exchange and the pace is tight for the whole scene. The action is a good balance between order and chaos. There are always between 3 to 9 or even 10 bodies but it doesn’t feel disjointed nor too crowded. There’s both the madness of large group sex and you still see/feel the individual efforts and pleasure of each insertion (at least those insertions that’s on screen at the time).

The whole orgy scene is a bit short, only 23 mins. Assuming every cock gets to shoot, that’s not even 4 minutes per ejaculation. Very very short if you ask me. A better, more “realistic” orgy with 6M4F should take at least 60 mins. But anyway... it’s a scene, not a “real” orgy, so 23 mins is long enough for the average viewer/user (and the first 2 hours of the vid weren’t so bad, so that helps). The up-side of a short orgy scene is that the studs don’t have to worry about stamina so they were thrusting pretty hard (whenever he gets a turn in an orifice).

Anyway, keep my blocks of text short: it’s a great orgy scene, despite starring some of the ugliest girls I would ever accept in AV or prostitutes. I'm cutting out this scene to put in the best-scenes folder.

PS: the vid started with a bit of plot which I skipped over (usually it's OK to understand the setup from watching about 10% of it). But this time I didn't understand it until I Google translate and then manually un-garble the title: A rural hot spring resort is almost bankrupt. So four busty girls (not sure if they are shareholders or employees) decide to use sexual service to attract (male) customers. Not totally original, and not exactly well written/filmed. But I do appreciate these setup scenes, I rarely watch them fully, but I like that these scenes are in the vid.

Last edited:

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
FSTB-011
Project SEX: Do Big boobs in the countryside Big tits 4 sisters hot spring inns ~ Lewd scheme from the point of close business Great reversal play
Starring: 風間リナ, 優希絵理奈, 南波ありさ, 持田栞里

View attachment 1412848
So hard to find a good vid... even just a good scene. The title a lot of things going against it, only the one last scene is true orgy scene. The studio is one that I never paid attention to, First Star. FSTB is their "Busty" line. And the names were all unfamiliar. The cover looks decent, but when you start the vid... well the girls are unfamiliar for good reason... pfff... not even B-rated. Three of them have slightly ugly faces, and their figure are just alright (sometimes a girl got a great figure to compensate her ugly face, but not so much for these girls). The title promised “busty”so all of them have D+ tits, just acceptable.

But as common for JAV orgy, the best scenes often don’t star many real hotties. The point is staging and filming a good orgy. Here we have 4F and 6M, well over the limit we discussed before, but the cast and crew did a great job despite both too many persons and too large a difference between men and women. The key thing is everyone are horny and active, there’s plenty of exchange and the pace is tight for the whole scene. The action is a good balance between order and chaos. There are always between 3 to 9 or even 10 bodies but it doesn’t feel disjointed nor too crowded. There’s both the madness of large group sex and you still see/feel the individual efforts and pleasure of each insertion (at least those insertions that’s on screen at the time).

The whole orgy scene is a bit short, only 23 mins. Assuming every cock gets to shoot, that’s not even 4 minutes per ejaculation. Very very short if you ask me. A better, more “realistic” orgy with 6M4F should take at least 60 mins. But anyway... it’s a scene, not a “real” orgy, so 23 mins is long enough for the average viewer/user (and the first 2 hours of the vid weren’t so bad, so that helps). The up-side of a short orgy scene is that the studs don’t have to worry about stamina so they were thrusting pretty hard (whenever he gets a turn in an orifice).

Anyway, keep my blocks of text short: it’s a great orgy scene, despite starring some of the ugliest girls I would ever accept in AV or prostitutes. I'm cutting out this scene to put in the best-scenes folder.

PS: the vid started with a bit of plot which I skipped over (usually it's OK to understand the setup from watching about 10% of it). But this time I didn't understand it until I Google translate and then manually un-garble the title: A rural hot spring resort is almost bankrupt. So four busty girls (not sure if they are shareholders or employees) decide to use sexual service to attract (male) customers. Not totally original, and not exactly well written/filmed. But I do appreciate these setup scenes, I rarely watch them fully, but I like that these scenes are in the vid.

so far (don't watch the vid yet) only 1 girl who attract my attention, but can't complain with the current situation :( I will watch this I think it worth it

Lord Smith

Apr 5, 2022

MY COLLECTION :cerutu:

# STORED, THE BEST
[Reducing Mosaic]AKA-007
AVOP-140
HUNTB-607
JUQ-556
MIGD-465
MIRD-152
RKI-424
BT-67 Ultimate Choice - Yu Sakura, Yuri Aine