Only License Renewal Cheaper Memberships & No downloads !

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

andy55

Apr 6, 2008
Hi Guys, I was just thinking if there's any way i can view my previously downloaded DRM videos in their original resolution whenever i want by just renewing a license for a cheaper price & with this i came up with the idea which i want to share.

Wouldn't it be a wonderful thing if JAV membership sites introduce ONLY 'Drm license renewal' memberships which only allows you to watch previously downloaded DRM content at cheaper price. No new downloads are possible with this membership. And if you want to download, you can do that with regular memberships.

This way they can save their download cost & pass it on to us in the form of cheaper memberships. I think with this implemented they will get loads of subscribers, generate more revenue & also it will save piracy.

For Eg: We can subscribe to Mature channel for 5000 yen annually or may be 500 yen monthly to view the videos that were downloaded in previous months.

I think this can be a good model from business perspective as well as from consumer point of view. I'm unable to communicate in Japanese else i would have forwarded this to sites like DMM & AV channel. Can someone do this job. Thanks

Last edited:

CodeGeek

Akiba Citizen
Nov 2, 2010