Oil, Mud, Wet Wrestling

Would you be Interested in more Oil Wrestling Threads and content?

• Total voters

The_Shape

Banned
Nov 14, 2006
Anyone into Oil Wrestling (and other similar "wet" ones, like mud, chocolate, yogurt and so on)?

I find it very, VERY sexy, but i don't know any good site for it...

This site seems to have a couple good ones (Nasty Babes Oil Wrestling and Hardcore Oil Wrestling):

http://www.cduniverse.com/productinfo.asp?pid=5152782&style=ice&BAB=E

I wish i could find a decent website in my country that had those DVDs. Importing DVDs is a big no-no with our customs here...

(Be aware that the "Hot Oil Wrestling: Round _" is said to be pretty lame)

So far, the american babes that do Oil Wrestling seem to be a little better than the japanese ones, too.

Any info, comments? Links (below there's a torrent i've found)?

http://www.worldnova.org/info/5109783

Thanks!

akuma2002

Moe is my life!
Nov 8, 2006
Yes, i'm interested, especially if these movies include japanese babes :inlove:

redness

Mar 7, 2007
woman sexy shots and masturbation in mud is nice, but goo and wrestling is not appealing to me.

I often drop by bbwchan.org to get my mud and anime goo girl fix, but the place have been down for quite some time.

subiedubidoo

Kenpachi
Mar 2, 2007
Do i like mud,oil,wet wrestling???

hell ya i love it..well not so much mud but i love oil wrestling a lot:beautiful:.
i remember i was in a oil wrestling match with these 2 hot ass girls in college:snicker:
i got my ass kicked but loved every minute of it:shy:, and don't mind barging about how 2 half naked women whooped my ass.

so my answer is bring on the content!!!

Pimp Strong

Apr 9, 2008
Ton of J-wrestling videos of all kinds on Smutnetwork. It's not free, but not terribly expensive, either, especially if you're paying in a currency other than USD.

It's not 100% my deal, but Ryo Hayami, who appears in a lot of the vids, is 150% my deal.