Now!!! Imageshack not allow unregist member to see his image

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

xoollooox

Aug 17, 2010
Now!!! Imageshack not allow unregist member to see his image

This time anyone not regist member imageshack host can't see image

like this

attachment.php

xoollooox

Aug 17, 2010

ryuuga

みうみうの恋人
Super Moderator
Apr 2, 2007
I do not have an account at Imageshack and i can see the image you posted in this post.

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1174012#post1174012

I couldn't. I guess it could be some cache issues. Try it again. I am sure you won't be able to see those images very soon.

IMO, I think this is ridiculous. We upload image becoz we want to show it to all the people. But imageshack is forcing people to register before they can see their images. WTF. What kind of logic is that? Perhaps they want more people to notice and join their service. But soon, imageshack will become the No.1 lousy image hosting site becoz of this new tactic.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
searching the forum for the word imageshack i can see the picture any of the posts.

:puzzled:

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
that is another good reason to use our attachments,

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
that is another good reason to use our attachments,

The reason many people do not use attachments here is that they are using the image links for other forums as well as this one. Personally though, I prefer that they use the attachments or at least host their image here.

As far as imageshack goes this is an idiotic new policy. They are just giving their competitors more business. You would think that this is what they wanted in the first place, I do not see what else they could expect.

Syobon

(´・ω・`)
Dec 22, 2009
I'm seeing these stupid imageshark warning everywhere, i think they just shot themselves in the foot.