not sure where to ask but is uploadable.ch safe?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Gitarooman

Apr 25, 2008
Anyone use them? should I buy from 3rd party with paypal payment? I heard something where they auto renew your account. I am thinking of getting a 90 days since almost everything use them now.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
If it's just for downloading, you can use a 3rd party service to download as a premium member. I'm not sure if I can talk about it, but I don't think that it goes against the current filehost partner (Filejoker) since this filehost isn't available.

So, what I use is a 3rd party service that allow you to download on several filehosts as a premium member with only one subscription. I use them for over 3 years now and never had any problem. You can choose your billing method and it doesn't auto renew your account (so, no bad surprise at all). If you want check it, it's called "Real Debrid".

Gitarooman

Apr 25, 2008
yes, I just want download, are they good with uploadable.cn and do they work with Jdownloader?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
yes they are good with uploadable.ch. I just tried a random like and it worked perfectly. Plus, if a filehost suddently doesn't work, they put a notification on the right.

Last edited:

Gitarooman

Apr 25, 2008
yeah, I just made a free account, uploadedable.cn, rapidgator show up on dot working host... those 2 are the main one I use.....

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I use them a lot as well (even more Rapidgator), and if it's not working for one host, it's repaired within few hours. But as a free member, you can download for free during the "happy hours". That way, you can try the service. I pay around 3 dollars for 15 days (I pay with my phone) and currently, I have a month free because of my points.