Normally how do you...

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
Well during foreplay.... If you only stimulate her clitoris and breast/nipple can she still get wet for sex? Or do you need to stimulate G spot also?

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Like most guys don't need physical stimulation to crack a boner, girls/women don't necessarily need physical stimulation to get wet. Just thinking about sex can get the juices flowing!

gradeAbra

Apr 27, 2008
Like most guys don't need physical stimulation to crack a boner, girls/women don't necessarily need physical stimulation to get wet. Just thinking about sex can get the juices flowing!

I never heard of women getting wet just by thinking.. You sure?

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
I never heard of women getting wet just by thinking.. You sure?
It seems to me, according to your previous posts, that there is much "you've never heard of" in regards to matters of a sexual nature! I have 28 years field experience, so believe what you want!!

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
Cookies!

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
I am not quite sure what this thread is about but I am bored at the moment and it caught my interest while I am waiting for something to download. (Which is one of the reasons I frequent this forum, lots of interesting people and topics).

Just because all women, and men for that matter, are physically similar they don't always react to the same stimuli in a similar manner. That is one of the explanations for fetishes in general, we all have our quirks. If you are not having success getting that special someone sexually excited, experiment. Half the fun of sexual relationships are finding out what gets your partner "off" and how best to enjoy the experience. I am a bit selfish myself, I like to be in control and that works for me. I like to make a woman feel like a woman and I want her to make me feel like a man, not a tool. That being said regular sex can sometimes be a bit boring and experimentation is fun. Some girls like it rough, some like more foreplay than others, most girls like it a little kinky in one form or another. There are plenty of "how to" videos hosted here, keep trying something different until you find what works for you and your partner. And then try to expand on that sexual knowledge of what pleases you both.

So what gets a girl wet, what she likes as foreplay or gets her to cum is going to be different from partner to partner. Just be confident you can please any women you want and do your best to prove it.

Optimusnorm

Dec 30, 2009
Well during foreplay.... If you only stimulate her clitoris and breast/nipple can she still get wet for sex? Or do you need to stimulate G spot also?

Stimulate her mind first...make her feel comfortable with you and herself. Be gentle (unless she asks otherwise) and take things slowly even if you are really horny.

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
It all depends on the woman, I have been with a handfull of women and they were all different so I'll break it down.

One of them we only needed to passionately kiss and she started to get wet, others through clitoral stimulation (rubbing, sucking or licking) all the way to having to lick her while fingering her and rubbing her nipples for ages to get her wet.

It depends on the woman, her libido and knowing what she likes and what gets her off.

It's something you can talk about. When I'd be dating a girl we'd send dirty messages to eachother on email of phone and it's a great way of getting to know what they like through their fantasies.

xChubbyDollx

Apr 3, 2010
...just as long as you don't try to jam your fingers inside her and go wild with the g-spot right away you'll be fine...

Start with kissing, and the rest should come naturally. Lips, breasts, nipples, stomach, inside of the thighs