non-Busty Hotties (active)

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Hmm yes and no... I'm the OP but I don't think of this thread as MY thread. I was hoping there're a few other members who share this interest in non-busty hotties without necessarily sharing my exact same taste. So... yeah since I am the OP and I am the one who made that comment on loli, so yeah there's a connection. But no... this thread is not about "half-loli" or shoujo according to your taxonomy. I won't reject them as long as they fit the requirement stated in the topic, but the topic is whatever it says, not shoujo. You were saying the number 1 criteria for a loli is height below 140(?) cm. If that's the definition... then it's gonna be tough, I rarely see anyone (male or female) that short can be called hot. Tom Cruise maybe???

Well... if you are old enough, remember for a while there were a few Bond girls who were A/B/C-cup? The most "extreme" example was Grace Jones, IIRC she was almost flat chested (IIRC she showed nipples, if not in the Bond film, it was in something Playboy? around that time) and she was HOT and she was not loli by any stretch of imagination. Another example (that unfortunately also put me in an older era) was Gisele, also non-busty (for a supermodel), super hot, and anti-loli. Happy to see her again during Rio Olympic.

I was (still am) hoping to hear members bring up their fav, as long as she's both non-busty and hot. "Hot" being physically good looking both in face and figure, and somewhat objective (community standard) too about the "good looking" part. Say... Chitose Nanakusa, she might be a fantastic experience in the flesh and many members (maybe myself too, depending on the mood) are her fan. But NO don't ever put hot in the same sentence with her.

Hot doesn't matter in personality. So don't bring the "girl next door" (GND) in here. I don't care about AV actress' personality... (wait did I just shoot myself in the foot? I did rave about an AV actress' soul, ok I'm full of contradictions).

Problem is Japanese are not into taxonomy, every word every term can be nebulous. "Loli" may mean the physically underdeveloped woman (140cm) with double ponytails etc. Or it may just mean a youngish kind-of-cute not-very-sophisticated woman. "Wife" maybe a newly-wed not-much-more-experienced-than-a-virigin woman or a 50+ grandma. "Busty" or "Huge Milk" may be a fit figure with E-cup boobs or a cow with 40 inches (100cm) waist.

I say this because I noticed that the last few girls you posted are discussed pretty heavily in the loli thread.
Were they?? Sorry I failed to pay attention. I do click into the loli thread every now and then... sometimes I see something I like (the excellent photography of nipple-plays) but sometimes I see something I kinda want to unsee.

How about Kaede Fuyutsuki? (see pic at bottom) small tits, quite hot, not loli. Not even that young actually.
118abp00470jp-11.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Supmop

needs more loli

Don't underestimate lolis!
Apr 30, 2015
Hmm yes and no... I'm the OP but I don't think of this thread as MY thread. I was hoping there're a few other members who share this interest in non-busty hotties without necessarily sharing my exact same taste. So... yeah since I am the OP and I am the one who made that comment on loli, so yeah there's a connection. But no... this thread is not about "half-loli" or shoujo according to your taxonomy. I won't reject them as long as they fit the requirement stated in the topic, but the topic is whatever it says, not shoujo. You were saying the number 1 criteria for a loli is height below 140(?) cm. If that's the definition... then it's gonna be tough, I rarely see anyone (male or female) that short can be called hot. Tom Cruise maybe???

Well... if you are old enough, remember for a while there were a few Bond girls who were A/B/C-cup? The most "extreme" example was Grace Jones, IIRC she was almost flat chested (IIRC she showed nipples, if not in the Bond film, it was in something Playboy? around that time) and she was HOT and she was not loli by any stretch of imagination. Another example (that unfortunately also put me in an older era) was Gisele, also non-busty (for a supermodel), super hot, and anti-loli. Happy to see her again during Rio Olympic.

I was (still am) hoping to hear members bring up their fav, as long as she's both non-busty and hot. "Hot" being physically good looking both in face and figure, and somewhat objective (community standard) too about the "good looking" part. Say... Chitose Nanakusa, she might be a fantastic experience in the flesh and many members (maybe myself too, depending on the mood) are her fan. But NO don't ever put hot in the same sentence with her.

Hot doesn't matter in personality. So don't bring the "girl next door" (GND) in here. I don't care about AV actress' personality... (wait did I just shoot myself in the foot? I did rave about an AV actress' soul, ok I'm full of contradictions).

Problem is Japanese are not into taxonomy, every word every term can be nebulous. "Loli" may mean the physically underdeveloped woman (140cm) with double ponytails etc. Or it may just mean a youngish kind-of-cute not-very-sophisticated woman. "Wife" maybe a newly-wed not-much-more-experienced-than-a-virigin woman or a 50+ grandma. "Busty" or "Huge Milk" may be a fit figure with E-cup boobs or a cow with 40 inches (100cm) waist.

Were they?? Sorry I failed to pay attention. I do click into the loli thread every now and then... sometimes I see something I like (the excellent photography of nipple-plays) but sometimes I see something I kinda want to unsee.

How about Kaede Fuyutsuki? (see pic at bottom) small tits, quite hot, not loli. Not even that young actually.
View attachment 770514
Oh ok I was wrong, nevermind then lol.
And BTW its <150cm not 140cm. There's only a handful on my loli list that are under 140 cm, though I wish there were more hehe. :hehe:

About Kaede Fuyutsuki, yea I suppose she doesn't fit my theory. But to test my theory one last time what about these actresses:
IMO they more or less fit right into "half-loli" category. Honestly I like your term better :D
Yura Sakura
tumblr_o5q7hde19e1rxuqtuo1_540.jpg
tumblr_o48oj6rG1E1sb71cyo1_540.jpg

Yurina Ayashiro
tumblr_nnuzgwTq4p1qa63fao1_1280.jpg

Makoto Takuchi
ClpdU58UoAAe0Zt.jpg ClPdQIxVAAAy9Gk.jpg

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Well no doubt they are very cute and attractive, I am struggling a bit since I don't want to be negative about everyone else's ideas and favs.

Part of the problem is you didn't post much nudity and the point here in this topic and this forum is sexual. So we see Yurina has a nice lower body (but damn the airbrushing) and other girls show some skin which were all nice and good.

The first girl, Yura, sigh she's very cute (do I sound like a broken record) and sure I'd like to see her more naked. But is she hot? It's a real question...

After a lot of internal struggle and self analysis, I decide to let my dick decides. Right it's totally not fair, after I've so labored the point that "hot" can be (at least somewhat) objective, we could all agree, say, An Tsujimoto, is hot while allowing someone (or many ones) may not have the hots for her. Now I'm asking my dick (who is totally not objective) to decide. So what say you, dick?

Yura: nice... I think... ... meh
Yurina: meh
Makoto: meh... cosplay? I dunno... please refer the case back to the role-play department upstairs.

So... maybe it's not fair, but the outcome is: NOT HOT!

But this is not MY PERSONAL thread, more participants please? Different opinions?

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Yurina is hot ! Too bad she seems to be less active.
Thanks to periph in another topic, I found a new beautiful girl :

ipz00747ps.jpg ipz00781ps.jpg ipz00800ps.jpg CdausHZVAAAW4Le.jpg

Name : Akari Maijima 舞島あかり
DOB: 05/20/95
Birthplace: Hyogo
Height: 163 cm
Measurements: 85-58-85 (cm)
Cup Size: D
Hobbies:Baking, Bedrock bath

Beautiful "angel type" face. Her body reminds me a bit of Ogawa Asami and she takes huge facials, which is a good point. Good newcomer !

maijima_akari_4676-030.jpg maijima_akari_4676-036.jpg

z1p2h3ll

Nov 17, 2010
I don't know about you guys but whenever I saw a flat-chested girl I always suspected her as a transgender or a young guy with lots of pheromone...

That won't give me any reaction especially sexual arrousal,
Escept some idols like Sayumi Mischishige, Reina Tanaka

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012

But this is not MY PERSONAL thread, more participants please? Different opinions?

from all the girls in needsmoreloli post,only Yurina Ayashiro who is hot

the others, agree with you not hot

View attachment 770514

agree Kaede Fuyutsuki is small tits, not loli, not young, and quite hot

another example is Aki Sasaki, I think she is more hot than Kaede Fuyutsuki

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I don't know about you guys but whenever I saw a flat-chested girl I always suspected her as a transgender or a young guy with lots of pheromone...

That won't give me any reaction especially sexual arrousal,
Escept some idols like Sayumi Mischishige, Reina Tanaka

I prefer big boobs girls, but I made some exceptions

some of the flat chested girls give me sexual arrousal : Noa, Uta Kohaku, Yuki Natsume, Yurina Ayashiro

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
and how about ?

Hibiki Otsuki
STYN-001.jpg

Kokone Mizutani
MIGD-542.jpg

Maya Kawamura
MIAD-703.jpg

Hikaru Konno
MIAD-816.jpg

Mei Kurose
TAMO-016.jpg

Yukine Sakuragi
HND-207.jpg

Reactions: BDrake

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I was thinking about adding her to the thread this morning lol, right before logging to Akiba. She is awesome ! I'm about to watch JUFD-629 tonight. I've never been disappointed with an Aki movie. And I don't know why but she reminds me of one Kpop singer I like :

laboum-soyeon-e1460467447144.jpg

Aki is also beautiful without (or less) makeup

CrTfGQJUMAAt36e.jpg

Hmmm her tits size seems to change from pix to pix, is she having some body weight swinging issue?

I don't know, I would say that she uses push up bras.

Reactions: BDrake

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Finally a good reason to bump (oooh sorry bad pun) this thread.

When I started this thread I immediately thought of Aoi Shirosaki 白咲碧 but she disappeared for some months already, so by my own rule (active) she's disqualified. Turns out she only changed her name to Kotone Suzumiya 涼宮琴音, after doing some uncensored vids. Thanks to @StageNinja47

I've already posted about her in many different threads: Uncensored, Anal, loli, drunk girl, instant

Hmm if I compare her looks to the other hotties... OK I have to admit her physical looks isn't tops. She has a youngish look (almost loli) and a charming smile, but that doesn't make her HOT. To be fair, she's only... well fair.

But I'm a huge fan of her, she has super skills in handling multiple large cocks using everything she got (you know what I mean). And she does anal and she did uncensored (hope she will make that a habit!), each of these is worth 10 points ("10 points!" in Professor McGonagall's voice) extra. Really... check out 1Pondo-092415-159, how she was surprise-fucked was just awesome.

Sorry no time to do the regular bio, just a (not so) recent cover. And her wiki page. Wait... D-cup? That's just total BS.
GVG-316.jpg

Reactions: StageNinja47

StageNinja47

Sep 21, 2013
Finally a good reason to bump (oooh sorry bad pun) this thread.

When I started this thread I immediately thought of Aoi Shirosaki 白咲碧 but she disappeared for some months already, so by my own rule (active) she's disqualified. Turns out she only changed her name to Kotone Suzumiya 涼宮琴音, after doing some uncensored vids. Thanks to @StageNinja47

I've already posted about her in many different threads: Uncensored, Anal, loli, drunk girl, instant

Hmm if I compare her looks to the other hotties... OK I have to admit her physical looks isn't tops. She has a youngish look (almost loli) and a charming smile, but that doesn't make her HOT. To be fair, she's only... well fair.

But I'm a huge fan of her, she has super skills in handling multiple large cocks using everything she got (you know what I mean). And she does anal and she did uncensored (hope she will make that a habit!), each of these is worth 10 points ("10 points!" in Professor McGonagall's voice) extra. Really... check out 1Pondo-092415-159, how she was surprise-fucked was just awesome.

Sorry no time to do the regular bio, just a (not so) recent cover. And her wiki page. Wait... D-cup? That's just total BS.
View attachment 781787

I took me a while to realize it was the same girl. I'm usually good with faces. But since they where no links between when you look her up under either name I just assume that they where to diffrent girls. It wasn't untill i download some of her uncensored work under Aoi Shirosaki that I really notice the similarieties. After some more comparesomes and research I was finally able to comfirm and convince my self that It really was the same girl. I really enjoy her work. Their is just something about her that I really enjoy watching. Hope we get to see a lot more about her for a long time to come. I really want to watch SIS-042 but i haven't found any working links unfortanly. It's actuanlly how i first found out about Kotone Suzumiya. After that i saw a couple more of her videos that i like and eventually ran into her work a Aoi Shirosaki, which is what i really like about her. About the D cup breast. I assume it the japanese breast cup size systems but it still looks way to small. Especially if you compare her to another D-cup idol like Riku Minato. I know that the Japanese bras can be a size or two smaller than the american or even european size. but this looks to be pushing close to three sizes smaller.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
I've noticed that Kotone Suzumiya looked like Aoi Shirosaki when I stumbled upon her movies but I never dug deeper to know if it was really her or not. So, now, it's Aoi for sure. Well, I have a movie where there are 2 scenes with "sisters fucking brother" and she features in one of them (SW-337). She has great skills indeed, but when I was browsing her movies to creating a folder on my computer, I didn't found interesting movies (it was almost one year ago). I was looking for a girl who is active and I prefered Yurina Ayashiro over her. Better looking, and swallow more often from what I saw (maybe I didn't watch the good Aoi movies trailers, but in movies that aren't gangbang, ... I didn't see swallowing action).

silent1one

Dec 10, 2016
Well no doubt they are very cute and attractive, I am struggling a bit since I don't want to be negative about everyone else's ideas and favs.

Part of the problem is you didn't post much nudity and the point here in this topic and this forum is sexual. So we see Yurina has a nice lower body (but damn the airbrushing) and other girls show some skin which were all nice and good.

The first girl, Yura, sigh she's very cute (do I sound like a broken record) and sure I'd like to see her more naked. But is she hot? It's a real question...

After a lot of internal struggle and self analysis, I decide to let my dick decides. Right it's totally not fair, after I've so labored the point that "hot" can be (at least somewhat) objective, we could all agree, say, An Tsujimoto, is hot while allowing someone (or many ones) may not have the hots for her. Now I'm asking my dick (who is totally not objective) to decide. So what say you, dick?

Yura: nice... I think... ... meh
Yurina: meh
Makoto: meh... cosplay? I dunno... please refer the case back to the role-play department upstairs.

Yura sakura looks like the typically gravure idol cute. She should switch over to s1 or ideapocket if she can because usually girls get more exposure and increase popular over there. S1 and ideapocket(really needs it after rio, aino, alice retiring, jessica switchover to s1,sarasa not returning) always steal the girls from maxa and alice japan. Over the years all these vanilla studios are making more rougher scenes.