No hands masturbation

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
I was playing some game on my xbox the other day and had my controller in my lap during a cutscene. While the cutscene was playing, the controller started to vibrate and i realized that it might be possible to use to masturbate!

So, I downloaded this program that tests the controllers force feedback and just put a piece of scotch tape on one of the buttons and attached the controller at the root of my penis and let it vibrate by itself while watching some jav.

I was suprised how good it felt when both my dick and balls were vibrating. The "I'm about to cum"-feeling started instantly but I didn't cum until after a couple of minutes.

It was a quite fun variation from just using my hand :cozy: In fact, I didn't use my hands at all :)

Has anyone tried something like this before?

EzikialRage

Nov 20, 2008
Just imagine for a second you are at a friend's house playing a a game and your friend tells you this or even suggest the idea of using a game controller to jerk off. You would probably put the controller down and never play a game at your friends house again. For that reason alone you should never let your friend use that controller nor should you even suggest the idea to your friend.

It sounds like a good idea using a vibrating controller but it would be cheaper to go to a health/drug store or heck even a walmart and get one of those massagers for 15-20 dollars instead of using a 30-40 dollar game controller.

Jul 1, 2009
This topic made me LOL. Like Ezikial said, a proper vibrator is less money than a 360 controller.

Using a 360 controller to get off is called doing it wrong. :whisper:

Rhinosaur

Outside Context Problem
Sep 23, 2007
You gotta give him credit for the "inspiration" though!
"Hmm, it's vibrating! I wonder what it's like to wank with?"

gaggermager1

May 17, 2009
Of course it would be better and cheaper if you bought a vibrator but in this case I bought the controller to play video games with. The vibrator is just a bonus. Now I got two toys for the price of one!:hypno:

Jun 6, 2007
not "no hand" but i heard this from a movie once, cant remember which one...

where they say u sit on ur arm so long to make it num, then jerk off feelin like its someone else doin it...

i dun see how it can work.. my arm doesnt work when its num.. lol

Jul 1, 2009

where they say u sit on ur arm so long to make it num, then jerk off feelin like its someone else doin it...

There is a Radio del Mundo station commercial (called a "Meditation Moment") mentioning this technique on Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories. :goodboy:

ethan1066

Feb 3, 2010
yes i have used a vibrator for fun..i like the way they vibrate my balls and shake my penis ..is really awesome..

fumakilla

Dec 31, 2009
ROFL.....
invention made through accident perhaps some where in the future the sex industry will produce similar device XD. just be sure to put proper protection to the poor controller. :D

imported_the_laughing_man

Ritalin Addict!
Jan 15, 2010
I did hear there is something simular that uses an interactive sex game on your PC that connects to a masturbator device. Not sure if it's true I read it somewhere.

....Not on mucky sites or anything!!! :innocence:

Olivia

Nice to meet you all
Jul 18, 2009
Nice try, and looks fun. But i dont have xbox. Will it work with another console controller? Like PS2 or maybe a cell phone?
Weirdo....

NaotaKun

Apr 30, 2008

"a stranger" i saw it in Gone In Sixty Seconds the one with Angelina Jolie