NJV series

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
I've now uploaded multi-part .rars for NJV003: Hitomi Kitagawa & NJV002: AIKA. This means that all videos on my blog have "free" links as well as single link downloads for premium users.

It also looks like future downloads on my blog will be single link Ryushare and multi-part Bitshare - starting Sunday. This is subject to feedback, course.

Remember, I'm still uploading the kira☆kira BLACK GAL label [BLK] videos (converted to 60fps). A new one is posted every day (Tuesday - Saturday).

Also, make sure you check the blog every Sunday - I'll be posting new(ish) releases converted to 60fps! And with new volumes of the NJV series posted every Monday (NJV005: Fucking Rio りおく is going up on 7/15), that means I'll be making a new video available every day... SEVEN DAYS A WEEK!!

Enjoy!

-Nick

http://nickwellsjav.blogspot.com/

and follow me (@NickWellsJAV) on Twitter for all the latest updates.

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
I don't suppose there'll ever be a torrent option for the NJV videos? I don't have a premium account and the free options usually take ages to download.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
I don't suppose there'll ever be a torrent option for the NJV videos? I don't have a premium account and the free options usually take ages to download.

Unfortunately, I don't plan on it in the near future. The thing I found about hosting torrents was that it took forever before there was enough seeding for people to be able to get a reasonable d/l on it.

In and of itself, that wouldn't be too much of a problem; but it does chew up bandwidth that I feel is better suited to u/l'ing to a third party server for d/l. For me, it's a matter of efficiency.

This becomes more and more of an issue, the more videos I upload. If I post one vid per day to the blog and it takes (at least) two days of seeding before the torrent is decently distributed, then I'm running into a backlog on my u/l bandwidth that will compound itself the more I (try to) make available.

With the "cloud" option, I can easily upload three vids (or more, if I'm motivated) to the host per day without much stress. So this option works inverse to a torrent - instead of getting backed up, I can work ahead and give myself some breathing room to account for unforeseen issues.

Also, keep in mind that unless a torrent is decently seeded, it can easily take much longer to d/l than from a site like Ryushare, Depositfiles or bitshare even with the slower "free" options. Of course, it might require a little more attention on the d/l'er's side (unlike a torrent where you can 'click and forget'). But when you're getting "free" content, sometimes you have to go the extra mile.

I hope that doesn't come off as lecturing - not my intention. It's just that as much as I'd like to be able to make everything available in every way possible, it's just not possible. The reality is that time and other resources are a factor, so I have to decide how to best utilize them.

Hope that helps!

-Nick

Electromog

Akiba Citizen
Dec 7, 2009
No worries, I see your point. While it's not the answer I had hoped for, it's the answer I'll have to make do with. You don't have to do even more work after making the collections in the first place, I just thought it couldn't hurt to ask.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
The first "new" (read: relatively recent) release 60fps video has been posted: IPZ142. As I said earlier, I will be posting new-ish vids on Sundays, but I'd like to solicit some feedback...

What new releases would you guys like to see converted and made available?

You can respond here or on the blog. I'm interested in what people want to see. The NJV series and BLK conversions are pretty much "pet projects" for me and I know they don't have as much universal appeal as some other stuff out there. With the "new" release conversions, I'm more inclined to "give the people what they want." But I can't do that if I don't know what they want.

Right now, all I have to go with is rankings on DMM. I chose IPZ142 not because its the newest release from IdeaPocket that I wanted to see but because it was the most popular new release (currently) from a studio I know and trust for quality.

BTW, the links to this video are posted in Akiba's DDL forum as well. Hopefully, I got all my ducks in a row this time and (finally!) posted something there that doesn't violate a forum rule.

Also, FYI, I'll try to post the BLK links there eventually. My intention is to post them exclusively to my blog for at least a week as incentive to check it out. There will also be content only available there, as well. For now that's just the NJV series releases with PRESTIGE content but I hope to eventually add some full uncensored 60fps conversions as well.

Finally, don't forget that NJV005: Fucking Rio is going up tomorrow. Check out the preview and see what you think.

Enjoy!

-Nick
_____

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Generally productions from S1, Prestige, and Ideapocket would be a safe bet and new releases from stars like Julia, Anri Okita, and perhaps Nana Ogura are always good. My personal 100% downloads are Kirara Asuka, Cocomi Sakura, and Yuna Shiina :).

I am eagerly waiting for your Moka compilation release and am currently in the grueling process of downloading my first video from your blog without member service of course. Anyways, I really appreciate the work you are doing, although I have yet to experience what 60fps is all about lol! Hope this helps at least a little bit.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Generally productions from S1, Prestige, and Ideapocket would be a safe bet and new releases from stars like Julia, Anri Okita, and perhaps Nana Ogura are always good. My personal 100% downloads are Kirara Asuka, Cocomi Sakura, and Yuna Shiina :).

I am eagerly waiting for your Moka compilation release and am currently in the grueling process of downloading my first video from your blog without member service of course. Anyways, I really appreciate the work you are doing, although I have yet to experience what 60fps is all about lol! Hope this helps at least a little bit.

I really appreciate the feedback! The three studios you mentioned are all regular sources of material for my NJV compilations. And while S1 and IdeaPocket are nice candidates for my Sunday new release conversions, I'll probably not use PRESTIGE for that simply because I can't post them on Akiba.

As for the actresses you mentioned, they'll definitely receive consideration for the new release posts. FYI, you guys haven't seen it yet since I've only posted the line-up for NJV001-012, but Nana & Kokomi are already on the schedule - NJV017 on 10/17 and NJV021 on 11/4, respectively. Yeah, I know, that's like a million years from now - just remember there will be a video of some kind posted every day to try to keep you guys occupied.

It's also ironic that you specifically mentioned MOKA since I'm currently working on editing the clips for NJV010. Once those are trimmed down, I can make the preview for it so I can add it to the end of NJV006: Cocoa Ayane which comes out a week from now. I might be persuaded to upload the preview early to alleviate the next month of MOKA craving.

Aaaannnnd finally, as far as 60fps goes, the first five installments of the NJV series have all been standard 30fps; but starting with NJV006, all videos I post will be in 60fps. It's not like it's super revolutionary or anything but it really smooths out the motion and gives the video a more realistic quality - kinda like being there.

I find the effect is more pronounced the more motion there is so it's especially effective with POV stuff (where the camera tends to move more). Check out one of the 60fps titles and see for yourself. Most of the BLK vids I've u/l'd so far are under 1gb so they don't take as long to d/l.

Again thanks for the feedback! And I hope you enjoy the stuff you took the time to download - I'd love to hear what you think!

-Nick

PS Don't forget, NJV005: Fucking Rio りお was posted today (again, includes scenes from all three studios above), as well as the preview for NJV006: Fucking Cocoa Ayane 彩音心愛. Check 'em out!
_____

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Haha, yeah I understand that, I've always liked ebod productions as well, and It is difficult to find high caliber actresses outside of those labels.

Well I was actually downloading the moka video you currently have on your blog and I am pretty impressed with the quality considering it is 2+ years old. I would like to see the recent ideapocket video you put up to see if there is a difference but so far so good!

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Haha, yeah I understand that, I've always liked ebod productions as well, and It is difficult to find high caliber actresses outside of those labels.

To be honest, I've got content from a lot of different studios and the majority of it seems to be pretty good with consistently quality talent. Aside from the aforementioned studios I would also add the following to the list of fairly reliable: ALICE Japan, Bi, Crystal (eKiss label), GARCON, GLORY QUEST, H.M.P., K.M.P. (Bazooka, Okazu, Scoop, Super Shirouto labels), kawaii*, kira☆kira (BLK, KIRD, KISD), MARX Brothers, Max-A, MAXING, Moodyz (ACID, DIVA, REAL, Mankitsu labels), S.O.D., WANZ...

There are others of course, but these are the ones that represent most of the quality (censored) vids in my collection. The one that seems to get no love from people that surprises me is kira☆kira. Obviously, I'm a fan - as my posting of the BLK label would attest to - but it just seems like they aren't as popular as other studios that seem to put out lesser work.

For the most part they use, IMO, very pretty girls - certainly some very big names in the industry: AIKA, Ayumu Sena, Haruka Sanada, Haruki Satō, Hibiki Ōtsuki, Hitomi Kitagawa, Kokomi Naruse, Kurea Mutō, Mana Izumi, MOKA, Momoka Nishina, Rio Hamasaki, Rio Sakura, RUMIKA, etc.

They also routinely have (at least) three scenes with actual fucking, compared to many very popular studios where you only get two - or worse (*cough* *cough* BALTAN), only one. To me that's more bang for your buck (pun intended).

Still, the impression I get from forums, reviews and sales rankings is that they seem to be the red-headed-stepchild of the AV industry. Wakarimasen...

Well I was actually downloading the moka video you currently have on your blog and I am pretty impressed with the quality considering it is 2+ years old. I would like to see the recent ideapocket video you put up to see if there is a difference but so far so good!

I assume you're referring to BLK003. If so, it's actually 3 1/2 years old! I think the 60fps makes all the difference on those. For instance, the specs are nothing impressive (640x480 ~1.3k bitrate) but it looks better because of the higher frame rate.

I think IPZ142 looks better at 60fps than the original, too. But my impression is that it's not as much of a difference as the older, lower quality vids. By way of direct comparison, try downloading the original and 60fps versions of the preview for NJV006: Cocoa Ayane. They're relatively small (~12.5mb) so you can easily grab them and see the difference:

NJV006 preview (original 30fps)
NJV006 preview (converted 60fps)

Enjoy!

-Nick
_____

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Just wanted to give the heads up that the bitshare multi-links for [BLK006] (60fps) Rio Sakura 桜りお are now up. I had a problem with how they handle their ftp uploads but it's sorted. So, if you checked the blog earlier but only found the single Ryushare link, you should now be good to go.

Also, don't expect to see [BLK007] Ren Hanaki 華希れん posted tomorrow. That video is out of mainstream circulation due to her age. [BLK008] (60fps) Mana Izumi 泉麻那 & MOKA モカ, however, will be posted tomorrow (7/17/13), so I'll be staying on schedule with the Tue-Sat BLK uploads.

Enjoy!

-Nick
_____

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Lol, yeah I totally agree with you on that. kira☆kira has some of the hottest movies that I've seen and I always look forward to their releases. I suppose the whole "ganguro?" isn't so popular with some people like the whole attackers series totally ruins any actress for me and I believe shou nishino is exclusive with them which makes me very sad since her older movies are so great compared to her new ones.

Wow! so it is 3.5 years my mistake, that is amazing lol. The 60fps makes it feel as though it was released just a year ago, the resolution really shows its age though haha. I look forward to your further releases. The time it took to download the moka release was well worth it!

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Lol, yeah I totally agree with you on that. kira☆kira has some of the hottest movies that I've seen and I always look forward to their releases. I suppose the whole "ganguro?" isn't so popular with some people like the whole attackers series totally ruins any actress for me and I believe shou nishino is exclusive with them which makes me very sad since her older movies are so great compared to her new ones.

You know it's funny, kira☆kira clearly specializes in the Gal genre (with a specific nod to the Black Gal subgenre) but IMO they don't really have any girls that stray too close to being ganguro. OK, COCONA does appear in a few titles and I'll concede, that nasty bitch looks like a struck match.

But aside from her, even the most extreme examples of Black Gal aesthetic on kira☆kira - Haru Sakuraba, Mana Izumi, MOKA, Raina Ogami, RUMIKA, etc. - seem pretty tame compared to the whole clown caricature that is ganguro.

And as far as Shō Nishino goes, you may (or may not) be in luck. It looks like she's no longer with Attackers. Apparently, her last three releases are for Tameikegoro.

I'm not very familiar with that studio/label, but based on their website, it looks like they have a bias toward bondage, especially kinbaku. So I don't know if you would consider that an improvement...

Wow! so it is 3.5 years my mistake, that is amazing lol. The 60fps makes it feel as though it was released just a year ago, the resolution really shows its age though haha. I look forward to your further releases. The time it took to download the moka release was well worth it!

Glad you liked it! Since you're obviously a MOKA fan, you'll be happy to know that I'll be posting BLK008 with MOKA & Mana Izumi within the next 24 hours. After that BLK016, (a true Black Gal classic, IMO) goes up 7/27/13 followed by BLK020 on 8/2/13, BLK025 on 8/9/13 and then (finally!) NJV010 on 8/19/13. BLK052 (as ERIKA) will get posted eventually, but I don't have a date yet; since I'm missing a couple of titles in that vicinity, that part of the BLK schedule is sort of in limbo.

Using that perfect segue, however, I'd like to put the call out for some help. If anyone knows anywhere I can find a decent download or torrent of the following titles, I'd be eternally grateful: BLK050, BLK051, BLK056, & BLK061. I'm set for the entire rest of the series but those 4 titles have seemed to elude my most tenacious research. I might have to break down and d/l from DMM but I consider that a last resort.

FYI, this brings up something that been discussed in other threads. While DMM's d/l's have DRM, it can be broken without screwing up the video - assuming you use Aimersoft DRM Media Converter (which is useful for all kinds of other conversions, BTW). If you download (ironically) today's post, BLK006 Rio Sakura, you can judge the results for yourself.

-Nick
_____

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Awesome! I am downloading it right now. I think I have found something for two of the videos you have requested and I am in the process of checking to see if they are legit, I can PM you if need be.

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Awesome! I am downloading it right now. I think I have found something for two of the videos you have requested and I am in the process of checking to see if they are legit, I can PM you if need be.

That would be awesome - but to be honest, I'm not terribly optimistic. I found lots of links but they were all dead or fakes. If you do track down some legit ones you truly are the man.

Thanks in advance!

-Nick
_____

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Just wanted to give a couple of quick updates on what I've got going on. First, Sunday's "new" release will be SOE960 starring Kirara Asuka. You can download the preview here. It's billed as a shiofuki feature and definitely lives up to the hype - Kirara squirts like a sprinkler here. Also, it's FOUR HOURS long!

Second, I've started posting the BLK titles to the DDL forum here on Akiba. I'll be posting each release one week after they're available on my blog. I'm trying to encourage traffic for the blog but I also want to reach as wide of a target "audience" as possible so I felt this was a decent compromise. You can find the first three, BLK001, BLK002, & BLK003, there now.

Enjoy!

-Nick
_____

Reactions: BigDameHunter

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Great stuff! BLK is a great series and very underrated and watching some of their old videos is great. I personally cannot wait for your release of Kirara Asuka's video. Her new video is definitely much better compared to her last releases with prestige and I don't even like squirt videos, but she just looks so amazing in this video!

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
Great stuff! BLK is a great series and very underrated and watching some of their old videos is great. I personally cannot wait for your release of Kirara Asuka's video. Her new video is definitely much better compared to her last releases with prestige and I don't even like squirt videos, but she just looks so amazing in this video!

Thanks! kira☆kira's BLACK GAL label is definitely one of my personal favs. And the 60fps conversion really gives them new life, IMO.

[SOE960] (60fps) Kirara Asuka 明日花キララ is finally(!) up. It was technically posted on schedule but several hours later than usual; I try to post around 1am PST the morning of my scheduled release date. That way I can account for the extreme time difference with Japan.

BTW, SOE960 is a pretty big file compared the others I've posted: 3.4gb! But that's because it's FOUR HOURS long... and 60fps! But it's still less than half the size of FHD d/l's out there so I think the high frame rate gives it the best size/quality ratio of any of the d/l's available!

Enjoy!

-Nick
_____

Kumquats

Jan 30, 2011
Awesome stuff! Unfortunately, for me at least, that part 1 of SOE-960 via the ryushare link directs me to IPZ-142 part 2. Well I hope it's not just me, just a heads up!

Nick_Wells

Jan 3, 2013
I decided that I'm going with a title from Bi (美) for next Sunday's New Release. However, all five vids on the 7/25 release schedule look too damn hot for me to make a decision on my own!

So I'm leaving it to you guys - please go the blog and vote! Let me know which one you want to see. If you aren't sure, you can go the Bi AV website and click on each title to see which one looks the hottest!

Voting is only open until 10:00pm (PDT) on Tuesday - I need time to download, convert and upload again - so hurry over and let your voice be heard!

Thanks!

-Nick
_____