new releases September + October 2011

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Tenchi2k

Oct 31, 2009
09-16 牝教師 完全版 - Mesu Kyoushi Injoku no Kyoushitsu kanzenban (Milky)
09-16 特別授業 The Best - Private Sessions the Best (Vanilla)
------------
sorry RR, i dident notice they was on the dnp list. even so i don't realy understand what you are talking about on the release thing for friday. i figured they were out on the days they are set to be out.. but if there is a exact day of the week that would explain why i am always left woundering why releases are late from the date its shown to be out... oh well. thanks for answering my dumb and anoying question :exhausted:

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the 2 titles you mentioned are re-releases of titles released long ago, so containing no new material.

P

pila13

lilith 2011/10/28 releases →
540b17f78d26719a109c0ce1998947bc.jpg
 ◆ 監獄戦艦 DVD-BOX ・ ¥9,870 

◆ レイZERO Complete Collection ・ ¥4,410

And, for LoLs, This two DVD-BOX without ANY BONUS SCENE instead of bonus scene you get, with senkan DVD-BOX special 8-x page booklet, and with ReiZero 4-x Page booklet.
Bro who wait bonus scene. Chillout, and drink fresh → 
c6fafa1a37356d2c89f59c95c87c3929.png

[hide]LoL, bonusscene-fags. リリス TROLLED YOU, U MAD?
baf34a478aaeffd20ae89c2865abdb26.png
[/hide]

ragnarok612

Jan 11, 2010
wasnt 09-22 少年メイドクーロ君~クーロ君があなたのオナニーのためのオナペット声優メイドになりました~ - shounen maid kuro kun ~ kuro kun gaanatano onani notameno onapetto seiyuu meido ninarimashita ~ (Binetsu 37°C) suppose to be released 6 days ago?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
wasnt 09-22 少年メイドクーロ君~クーロ君があなたのオナニーのためのオナペット声優メイドになりました~ - shounen maid kuro kun ~ kuro kun gaanatano onani notameno onapetto seiyuu meido ninarimashita ~ (Binetsu 37°C) suppose to be released 6 days ago?

yes, but nowhere to found in the web

P

pila13

e5ae1ce071f343bd0ac065d77a9f9ab6.jpg

⊂ ⊂ヽ、  /)/)
          c、   `っ(  ヽ
        (   v)c、  `っ
          V''V  (   v)  / ̄`⊃
               V''V   |  ⊃
                   (   v)  ハ,,ハ
                     V''V  (゚ω゚  )
                          ⊂⊂ ヽ
                           >   )
                          (/(/

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yes, but nowhere to found in the web

I doubt there's anyone willing to post that since the only new thing there is the audio. the video will just be taken from the old Kuuro shows. Binetsu has a lot of releases like that.

finally a new evee game has been released. unfortunately it's not Setsuna. but i guess that's fine since the new 2d+3d style kinda looks weird.

http://evee.jp/le/html000/le-hardcore-hotaru.html
http://www.dlsite.com/pro/work/=/product_id/VJ006192

P

pila13

⊂ ⊂ヽ、  /)/)
          c、   `っ(  ヽ
        (   v)c、  `っ
          V''V  (   v)  / ̄`⊃
               V''V   |  ⊃
                   (   v)  ハ,,ハ
                     V''V  (゚ω゚  )
                          ⊂⊂ ヽ
                           >   )
                          (/(/
                                 ハ,,ハ
                                ( ゚ω゚ )  お断りします
                               /    \
                             ((⊂  )   ノ\つ))
                                (_⌒ヽ
                                 ヽ ヘ }
                            ε≡Ξ ノノ `J

99b6a2e369a55cb33a3a591999ca8bc1.png

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Wow, really impressed with this batch of releases. Yume Kui, and Dreamnote in particular. Yume Kui is actually one of the best releases I've seen in a long while, I've been bored with a lot of stuff lately, but this is incredible.

Tentacle and Witches remains pretty, but they focus on the girl I like the least. The other cover girl gets one scene, and even the chick they show at the end is better in my opinion. Oh well. Still good.

P

pila13

∧_∧  / ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
    (´∀` )< For me all work, ま~ 神だから~  
  _| ̄ ̄||_)_\_______________
/旦|――||// /|
| ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄| ̄| . |
|_____|三|/

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
posting this here cause the Nov and Dec thread is closed. please just move it there later when it opens up.

http://sos-ova.com/top.html

here's the link to the official page. is it just me or is the demo movie not working?

no clue why it has been closed... [wasn´t me...]

it´s open again, I never close these threads once I have posted the 3 starting posts anymore...

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
P

pila13

爆乳ぼんば~ず

2e0f4d0f7586c8340f2130d60aec99be.png

In this month not out any fresh PIXY, so in total thi month crap for a not gay ero DVD collectors.
But~ any way i need something, so i get chichinoya re-release, because i hope on a bonus scene, what chichinoya add on a getchu page.
So lower, regular users can view information about this release.

[hide]
To day i get this release, like all know titles out on sale in shop before release. for example this motnh 4 titles already on sale in any tokto ero anime shop.
This is very funny, chichinoya add not a bonus scene, they add "raw drawns" and they thisnk "this is bonus" I realy hate this company. I'm happy because of main situation, company die, noone buy DVD, Japanese don't like chichinoya dvd. So, fwe month and all ended.
Here like "bonus" look like →
c196ade498b7fa2dbe2b35411a125de3.png

In total, i'm like a 神様 of DVD can say -> this title pure lie and fail !
1/10, one point for a DVD menu, look not bad w.
And ofcource how i can forgot about covers-collectors ? lower you grab real HQ cover.
[hide]
cover.png

ab3c221181a77ca05452619f0e35d8ea.png
[/hide]

[/hide]

∧_∧ 
         (  ゚ω゚ ) 
          (つ□と )_
      / ̄ ̄ ̄(;;゚;; )   /¥
    /__________ /   ¥      ハ,,ハ 
    /          ¥     ノ       ( ゚ω゚ )
   /             ¥   ノ     ((⊂ノ   ヽつ ))
 /               ¥ノ         (_⌒ヽ
  ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄        ε≡Ξ ノノ  `J

P

pila13

それでも妻を愛してる 第一話

9cf7b4402448443dc0cbdafd75e45a60.png

I just get DVD, so what iwant say - this is WORHT crap what i ever see. this is PFFFFFFFFF → ウシのうんこ。
how this explane on enGrish.... Whe you watch something VERY cary, after watchin you have like "crape taste" in your mouth, with this title SAME.
One more time i see - if not out PIXY, this month doomed. and nothing exept faggot crap simple not out.

Soredeha, only flame can clean me now.
さらばだ、チンポコポ騎士。

2cd04689d59dbc8afa44529e95fe0636.png

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
here's another magazine with a dvd included. 1 hr and 15 mins long and its supposed to contain shows based on the works of these artists- ぼっしぃ、tosh、小梅けいと、LINDA . I doubt there's anything new there though. It's most probably just another compilation of old shows.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=720576

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Well, unlike pila, I thought soredemo tsuma wo itoshi teru was awesome. Always down for a good NTR story.