new releases March + April 2012

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
getchu seems to be blocking foreign IP´s again by sending them into an endless loop at the 18+ confirmation. I guess we again have to use a proxy...

*sigh*

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
yeah works for me too.

regarding the re-release of bakunyuu shimai. when did this scene happen? i don't remember ever seeing it.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Getchuu works just fine

@rein

I haven't seeing it too
Maybe bonus scene for DvD?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I had cookies disabled for getchu, that was the problem, after enabling them again it works fine...

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
darn odds of someone buying that for the sake of the possible bonus scenes seem next to nothing.

btw good news. Double Soft Cream's next work will finally be the next episode of Suima.

Larcx have you seen a proper version of 1-Aの2 anywhere? the protection got removed back in January but i've yet to see it getting uploaded.

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
darn odds of someone buying that for the sake of the possible bonus scenes seem next to nothing.

btw good news. Double Soft Cream's next work will finally be the next episode of Suima.

Larcx have you seen a proper version of 1-Aの2 anywhere? the protection got removed back in January but i've yet to see it getting uploaded.

Nope,seems since megaupload and others dead
It's hard to find good doujin

Even the LABO 3D I show U , never find it in the web...

New ep of Suima , when will it be?

@OZ new work is Saber
Not really a fan of FSN.....

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
nothing about the release date yet. sure wish they chose Rider instead or Rin. although any doujin with some tentacles is greatly appreciated.

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Trimax news

The new (uncensored) releases for April 2012 are:

The Truth of Nurse 2 (Anata no Shiranai Kangofu: Seiteki Byoutou 24 Ji ep. 2)

Beautiful Sisters 1 (Tsuma Shibori ep. 1) http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=5891

So the Milky licenses continue to go abroad...

Source: Trimax newsletter

P

pila13

おくさまは天使(ミカえる) 第一夜 変身!? 突然!! 性夜の陰謀

Some user here wait this, i know, so here you have, a biger preview from a DVD.
[hide]
1.png
[/hide]​

HENTAIBEN

The Nesta
May 13, 2007
Dark Blue somehow avoided my radar until this morning when I downloaded it. Was a pretty awesome surprise. Sadly, like most "Blue" series, it doesn't look like it's going to get really good until the next episode. As for Please r*** Me! Not nearly as exciting as the title leads you to believe.

dys020288

May 29, 2008
The Truth of Nurse 2 (Anata no Shiranai Kangofu: Seiteki Byoutou 24 Ji ep. 2)
how long appear?
if have pls give link xD:grassdance:

Larcx

Waga Itoshii Enzeru~
Dec 6, 2007
Dark Blue somehow avoided my radar until this morning when I downloaded it. Was a pretty awesome surprise. Sadly, like most "Blue" series, it doesn't look like it's going to get really good until the next episode. As for Please r*** Me! Not nearly as exciting as the title leads you to believe.

The title is great but the content is just a so so

Question: Did everyone also get the 130MB+ version for Dark Blue?
I'm just confuse why the file is small....?
Or is there another version?
Please send Me PM if there's another better version

There is also a 3D doujin Snow Drop , in case is miss from everybody radar
Quite big though 1,8GB , from the same maker of A's Report.

Usualy Erobeat are subbing the Trimax release
Wonder why they not subbing Truth of Nurse yet...?
Also , if someone know the EP01 link. Pliz PM , THX~

reingiolt

二マ...
Feb 27, 2007
DB was actually a bit better than i expected. As usual just 1 sex scene but at least it was for Yuzuki Kaname's character. i got the 127 mkv version of Dark Blue.

Collaboration Works releases seem to be always in the so-so category.

unfortuantely the recent animated doujins don't get much torrents. Snow drop actually got released a month before over at DMM. And 1-A no 2 is still nowhere to be found.