Need help finding old movie, NTR couple!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

dezra1994

Aug 26, 2015
I remember watching it at least 1-2 yrs ago(Not anything in 2017), it involved the GF watching her BF have sex with an AV actress, the AV actress was "Sunohara Miki"..BUT it doesnt show up on any of her related works. Theres no mention of her regarding this. The video was shot in a hotel room, the BF was kinda fat and the girl was pretty much CRYING as she saw her boyfriend doing foreplay and soon intercourse with the actress. Near the end the GF got to have sex with her boyfriend and the whole experience was so dramatic.

It was very emotional thats why i remembered it but unsure if i saved the cover photo( dont remember studio or bar code). The entire movie only involved this couple and Sunohara Miki, the girlfriend was petite. (The girlfriend looks kinda like Shiona Suzumori, but not her)

Any help would be greatly appreciated as its rare to see this reverse NTR, affair type with only one couple and emotion!

Last edited:

dezra1994

Aug 26, 2015
Finally found the video, SDMU-340, took me awhile, found through COUPLE genre in Javlibrary! Anyways its a unique drama, looks like they updated it with names since the last time i saw it!