Help finding a certain series!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

taiy4ki

Jan 6, 2010
It got deleted from the ID section so I thought I would post it here in better detail.

Its been bugging me for a while now that I cant remember the name of this certain hentai series (I believe it had only 2 episodes)

The plot was about a guy who was forced to cheat on his gf with a older women (with long dark hair) by playing with her breasts then having sex with her due to a dept he had. The husband of the older women found out and had sex with the guy's gf. The husband later captures the guy's gf and her younger sister and makes then into nymphomaniacs who later has sex with a group of guys while the bf is strapped to a chair and forced to watch.

I have been looking and looking for it, but I just cant figure out the name. :puzzled:

Anyone know?

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
series is Kanojo ga Mimai ni Konai Wake 彼女が見舞いに来ない理由