Need Help In Finding This JAV - Pleasssseeeeeeee

Buzzerbeater

Jan 5, 2010
Not sure if I am in the right thread, if not do let me know :)

So i have tried basically any search i could about this JAV i am looking for, the only option left is just start crawling all the JAV 1-by-1, which is time consuming, so i think i'll just ask ;)

I don't have any photos for this JAV, only can describe based on my memory (used to like this alot, tying to find back that feeling :D). It's mainly amateur actress btw

1st Part
It started off with a guy that were talking to the a guy (cameraman POV), not sure what they are discussing, but i assume it's about filming the girl to have sex on the video and the cameraman will pay them money.

The guy seems to agree, which then he start filming as he enter his apartment/room. His GF were asking why are you filming etc. and the guy then starting talking to her and slowly they are into having sex. In the end, the guy just gave the girl money (i think the cameraman kinda walk into the room they are having sex in, and gave them the money) cant quite remember this part, but i think it does have this scene, but the girl doesn't seems to like it so much and kinda get abit grumpy.

Girl's skin is really fair i would say, and her lower part teeth is slightly forward than the upper front if i remembered correctly.

2nd Part & 3rd Part
I have no memory of this and not even sure if the video has 3 or 4 part but definitely 3 and above. So i will just move straight on to 3rd/4th part (the final part)

Final Part
While this final part i can remember the storyline as i am not sure why i can have the subtitle of this scene.:eek:

It start off with the girl talking to the cameraman POV, seems to be asking for help in breaking up with his BF. The BF came in and then the cameraman POV started to say like your gf want to breakup with you etc and the guy dont want to.

They guy get violent and started to have some force on the girl, which then resolve and the bf just left the house. Which then the cameraman proceed to help the girl massage :confused: (ya, kinda remember this part) and then proceed to fuck her.

I remember after the cameraman POV ejaculated, he kinda said to the girl, this is the post-breakup fuck for you to start a whole new life.

Conclusion
So that concluded it, and i know it's kinda hard to find based on just these information, but anyone that has any idea feel free to write it down here :):):).

Much appreciated and sorry if my language offended anyone.

WongTezoo

Mar 31, 2018
first:do you remember its 4:3 screen or 16:9 screen?
second:do you remember any fetish of this movie,like footjob or stocking something,that makes it easier to find

third:censored or uncensored?

4th:are you sure you can understand Japanese or you just made it up according to the video?