ナナ Nana [480P][Dual-Audio]

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
It is important to note: first and foremost, this is based on a josei manga so if you have a problem with that you won't like this. This is a drama and not a teen drama. As I watch this it occurs to me that you can tell it was written by a woman, because men are just not this complicated. The story is just a maze of emotional twists and turns and you just want to reach into the story and shake these characters. Needless to say these characters have depth, love them or hate them they are three dimensional characters that are likely to reach out to you as well. There are scenes of sex and nudity but no fanservice which is another indicator as to how serious of an anime this is. I can't say this anime is about real life but it deals with real life issues and emotions. The perfect anime gift for your girlfriend, lol, give her the DVD box set if you can find it. Did I like it? Yes I did, all 50 episodes worth.
nana6510245fpll81.jpg
Plot Summary: Nana Osaki is a guarded and ambitious young woman with a strong will and a rough past. She is the vocalist for a punk band called Black Stones and she desires fame and recognition more than anything else. Nana Komatsu is an outgoing and flighty young woman with a weak will and a stable past. Her life revolves around her desire to find love and marriage. The two meet for the first time while traveling to Tokyo - in pursuit of their respective dreams - and they later decide to be roommates. Although drastically different people, the two become very close and together they find out if their biggest dreams have room for their best friend.

95b8e92421f4e73d8644f91b.jpg
Info:
Audio: Eng/Jap
Subs: Eng
Eps: 47 + Extras
Encoder: Frozen_Solid [F-D]
Size/ep: 80MB +/-
Format: .mkv
Resolution: 704x400
Frame rate: 29.970628

Nana___Hachi_wallpaper_by_tsunade487.jpg

Original Uploader: Sh3-ll
Size: 3.24 GB
Detected quality: 480p
Original run: 05 April 2006 — 29 March 2007
Episodes count: 47
AniDB rating: 8.3 (3,881 votes)
Director: Asaka Morio
Studio: Madhouse
Running time: half hour per episode
Number of episodes: 47

Blast-nana-7259169-1600-1200.jpg
Opening Theme:
#1: "rose" by ANNA inspi' NANA ~Black Stones~ (eps 1-22)
#2: "Wish" by OLIVIA inspi' REIRA ~Trapnest~ (eps 23-36)
#3: "Lucy" by ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA ~Black Stones~ (eps 37-47)
Ending Theme:
#1: "a little pain" by OLIVIA inspi' REIRA ~Trapnest~ (eps 01-08,10-18,41)
#2: "rose" by ANNA inspi' NANA ~Black Stones~ (ep 9)
#3: "Starless Night" by OLIVIA inspi' REIRA ~Trapnest~ (eps 19-29,42)
#4: "Kuroi Namida" by ANNA inspi' NANA ~Black Stones~ (eps 30-40,47)
#5: "Winter Sleep" by OLIVIA inspi' REIRA ~Trapnest~ (eps 43-44)
#6: "Stand By Me" by ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' NANA ~Black Stones~ (eps 45-46)
#7: "Kuroi Namida" by ANNA TSUCHIYA inspi' Nana ~Black Stones~ (ep 47)

nana_2.jpg
Notes on the encode: This is one of the rare Frozen SOlid Encodes still decently seeded so please seed a little extra if you download this. The only other dual audio encode is the Exiled Destiny one which is almost 17 GBs. This is probably best seen either with English subtitles on as the signs and songs subs don't catch the many text messages which are an important part of the story line.

nana-12.jpg
You can find the Box sets on Amazon, The Madhouse website, Viz Media website or possibly even ebay. (Yes, I was serious when I said it would make a great gift).

Nana-in-Bed.jpg
This is based on the original manga written by Yazawa Ai. It was also made into two live action Japanese feature films (Nana and Nana 2), directed by Ōtani Kentarō (who also directed the live action version of Black Butler).

Nana-nana-25925694-1600-900.jpg
......and yes I included all this extra info because I loved the wallpapers and wanted to share them. I believe I also have all the mp3s' from this movie so if you want any just ask and I will add them to the post.

Attachments

• [kat.cr]f.d.nana.480p.dual.audio.torrent
    20.9 KB · Views: 439

Saithan

Dec 31, 2006
hm... ever since ichigo 100% I've kept a distance to angtsy storylines. at least he ended up with the girl i rooted for. Since she worked so hard for him. I'm going to give this one a shot it's probably a good thing the protagonist is a woman :)

Reactions: Ceewan