Blassreiter 480p Dual Audio 5.1 x265 HEVC

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Ceewan

Famished
Jul 23, 2008
This was a pretty decent anime, not great but I didn't dislike it. This had a lot of things going for it, the graphics were great, nice use of colors. There were some great lines and moments. The story, if nothing else, was imaginative. There were also many interesting characters, even if they didn't play a large part in the story. I think some will like this better than I did. I thought the encode was decent, if there was something wrong with it I missed it but all the encoders torrents were deleted from kickass for some reason. Could have been voluntary or maybe he pissed off the staff. The torrent is fine though but it will likely be underseeded because of this.
wp01_1280x1024.jpg
Plot Summary: Faced with an outbreak of demonic blood, which transforms humans into insane and hideous creatures bent on violence and death, only one man can stand against the tide of destruction. Joseph Jobson, the only man able to control his cursed demonic form, must hunt down the man who cursed him and save the world from apocalypse.

wp02_1280x1024.jpg

Video
H265
720x480

Audio
AAC
Japanese/English

Subtitles
DVD (spu)

bl1280x1024.jpg

Original Uploader: Professor223
Size: 3.53 GB
Directed by Ichiro Itano
Studio Gonzo
Original run April 5, 2008 – September 27, 2008
Episodes 24

Opening Theme:
#1: "Detarame na Zanzō (デタラメな残像)" by GRANRODEO
#2: "unripe hero" by Minami Kuribayashi
Ending Theme:
#1: "sad rain" by Aki Misato (eps 1-11)
#2: "Separating moment" by Aki Misato (ep 12)
#3: "A Wish For The Star" by Kanako Itou (eps 13-23)
#4: "sweet lies" by Kanako Itou (ep 24)
Insert song:
"DD" by Kanako Itou

Joseph.Jobson.full.259214.jpg

Attachments

• Blassreiter.torrent
    19.3 KB · Views: 579
Reactions: louai