My member profile is sweet

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Just announcing how undeniably awesome my member profile looks.

You're welcomed! :nosepick:

Mookie

Feb 23, 2008
Yes, I agree, it is undeniably awesome! Looks a little like Las Vegas at night... great show! :snicker:

handyman

Super Perv
Former Staff
Nov 16, 2006
LOL! You should start a 'pimp my profile' business.

Although I gave up writing a message because I couldn't read what I was writing...

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
LOL! You should start a 'pimp my profile' business.

Although I gave up writing a message because I couldn't read what I was writing...

you don't need to read what you're writing, Konata will spellcheck for you.

ok ok fixed it.

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
Visitor Messages.... I've been Predatorized!!!

About lucanaoe said:
Biography
I bust media pirates, international copyright infringers, & pedophiles on the net for loli.

Interests
Vanilla ice cream. Missionary position. Baiting & arresting pedos with lolilicious material.

Occupation
Lead Investigator of the F.B.I. Cyber Crimes International Division

In the visitor messages...

misaseh098 said:
uhmmm hello can you give me your yahoo mesenger or msn... please... and how old are you
1. I dont have yahoo messenger or msn or aim or icq, etc etc.
2. I'm mature for my age. Tee-hee. ;)

misaseh098 said:
im waiting...... and are you really an FBI???
3. No I'm not an FBI, Why don't you come over to my place instead? I'll be waiting. Bring the beer and condoms.

misaseh098 said:
please send me ok???
4. Ok I've sent you my soiled panties as proof

misaseh098 said:
5. My email is ToCatchAPredator@dateline.nbc.com
mail me pics of yourself and tell me in written detail what you want to do to my hot illegal jail bait ass.

He was thinking either...
A) From my avatar, profile pic, and profile background gif, he was confused and figured I was a hot illegal asian teen, so he registered today to akiba-online to attempt to cyber with me.
B) or he wants my lolilicious pics & gifs.
C) or hes from Phillipine Cyber Crimes division and wants to share case evidence to close down akiba-online.

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
He was thinking either...
A) From my avatar, profile pic, and profile background gif, he was confused and figured I was a hot illegal asian teen, so he registered today to akiba-online to attempt to cyber with me.
B) or he wants my lolilicious pics & gifs.
C) or hes from Phillipine Cyber Crimes division and wants to share case evidence to close down akiba-online.

I would go with A
Lucky you :rofl:

indreamsiwalk

with you...
Apr 8, 2007
That was just too weird. I joked in the visitor comments section that that's what you get for putting your own photo on your profile page. :evillaugh: Does this guy think we're all the girls whose photos we use in our avatars? Yeah, we're just a bunch of beautiful young girls who get together here to share pics and vids of each other. :lols: Just too funny. In his desperation to find some jailbait, this guy has apparently become blind to both irony and common sense. :snicker:

lucanaoe

Apr 4, 2007
That was just too weird. I joked in the visitor comments section that that's what you get for putting your own photo on your profile page. :evillaugh: Does this guy think we're all the girls whose photos we use in our avatars? Yeah, we're just a bunch of beautiful young girls who get together here to share pics and vids of each other. :lols: Just too funny. In his desperation to find some jailbait, this guy has apparently become blind to both irony and common sense. :snicker:

tell me about it... he registered that very day just to cyber with me. He didn't even bother with actually reading. Post, Post, Post. He worked quick, left contact info, chat/age request, etc which meant he knows the numbers game and he's done this before.

I feel so slutty and violated! :cry: like a bangkok hooker on the sunday after the navy left town.