Multi account - question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dawidox19

Banned
Jul 18, 2010
Hi, my question is, how do I give my uploads in this forum when I'm still banned for multi account my first account (dawidox12) has been banned for the Sdin multi account and it was not even me, so I set up a new account hobek85 and also been banned, so I ask how I can upload here and tell me how because it will probably also account banned.

Yours

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
IF u were banned for having muli accounts, why would u make another account?
You're IP is going to be banned & you will have no access to AO.
I'm sure if you followed our rules you wouldn't be in the this situation. :study:

RyuKaze

龍風
Jun 22, 2010
:exhausted: Um...Even if you originally did not create multiple accounts, from your post it is obvious that you have now; therefore you are breaking the rules of these forums. If your account is banned (due to multiple accounts) and you feel that it is in error, the best thing to do is contact the site admin (Rollyco) and clear it up with them; but as the situation stands now I think there is little chance he will see things in your favour.

I forgot to add; this really should have been posted in the Account Help forum.

dawidox19

Banned
Jul 18, 2010
Can I use this account? Can I make posts with my uploads?
Because as I add some hentai just probably will be banned again...

CL™©®

"Sucker for Seifuku"
May 21, 2007
You can until a mod notices or this thread get reported.
Ryukaze is right you should contact Admin or a Super mod.
This really should be in Account help.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
First you need to learn the basic rules about posting in a forum, its because you break multiple rules when posting that you get banned.
RTFM

Let's make a list of the rules you've broken under all 3 aliases.

1. Multi-account (x2)
2. Posting in the wrong section (x4)
3. Posting from the do-not-upload list (x2)
4. Double posting (x1)

dawidox19

Banned
Jul 18, 2010
I never again will break the rules in this forum, please unlock my first account (dawdox12), I want only to write posts with hentai again according to the rules.

kbryc08

Master Cheef
Super Moderator
Nov 17, 2006
Just stick with the name you have now and consider yourself lucky for not being permanently banned from here. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.