MOVIES THAT ARE HARD TO FIND AND TO DOWNLOAD

hornyking6

Apr 30, 2012
My question is why some movies after being released are hard to find so we can download it. I know there is a time to give before you can find it here or elsewhere and download it, but sometimes it can pass even months and you dont even see a hint of where to watch it or download it. Movies like JUC-904, JSON-003 or MAGURO-029 have been released a while ago and nothing.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
My question is why some movies after being released are hard to find so we can download it. I know there is a time to give before you can find it here or elsewhere and download it, but sometimes it can pass even months and you dont even see a hint of where to watch it or download it. Movies like JUC-904, JSON-003 or MAGURO-029 have been released a while ago and nothing.

Certainly, the uploaders' personal tastes are at play. There's also the popularity of the performer to consider. If she isn't popular, it will be difficult to get enough people to DL and seed it.

I put a Azusa Ayano clip up on a now defunct torrent site, and seeded it for weeks. I love her stuff, but I uploaded it when Maria Ozawa was at the height of her popularity.

My advice is to go to the Jav Idols request thread (posting guidelines require more details than what you've posted here).

http://www.akiba-online.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=237

In the meantime, be patient, and keep looking. You may get lucky. Hope this helps.

Casshern2

Senior Member...I think
Mar 22, 2008

WOW! I was fulfilling a request from elsewhere and realized it hadn't been here yet? Well, hornyking6 is long gone but here it is.

https://www.akiba-online.com/thread...n-pleasure-to-seduce-son-mother-tits.1545622/