Mother Son incest

Milkm966

Jan 25, 2018
Hello everyone, I'm new here and this would be my first post. Hopefully I'm posting to the right forum, please let me know if I should be posting to a different one. Okay now to the business at "hand".
So my fetish lately has been mother Son incest but with a twist. I really like the roleplay to be when the son forces, tricks, blackmails etc. the mother in to sex and while she refuses initially and demands that he stop but mid way in to gives into the demands of the son and starts to enjoy it.
So anyways, that's exciting in my sick mind, at least for now. I was wondering if someone had some suggestions on which titles would have this type of roleplay?

Thank you and thanks for reading.

Milkm966

Jan 25, 2018
Thanks Maload for assuring me that our minds are not sick and also for the suggestion. I'll be viewing it soon. And let u know what I thought of it. Please keep the suggestions cumming...lol

Having a hard time finding YUME-048. but looks like this series has some good stuff...any ideas on where I could get more of the YUME series?

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
Milkm966, you are in the correct forum. like what maload said, we are all sick and we are all alike. if you read my posts, especially here, I am more sick than most of the forummers here.

If you were to visit Akihabara sex shops and touch on those silicon breasts, the female customers there would not have said a thing.
However, if you were to step into any decent shop and look for bras for a long time alone and without your girlfriend/wife, you will most likely be labelled a hentai.

Have fun.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
I particularly like this genre the Mother/Mother's friend/Aunt (the lady must be a pretty jukujo) with son/friend's son/nephew.. Don't know why.
Probably the son will be younger and more energetic to fuck the jukujo longer. Hopefully the mature woman guide the son more in foreplay so that the hot stuff can last longer..