Most Women Are BI or Lesbian: Can I say 80 percent?

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

josolopSon3

Nov 27, 2008
Seems like most women are BI or Lesbian. You see it time and time again in real life, and in dating sitess.

Seems most Japanese women are also bi and lesbian(most hide it though).
But we've never had numbers.

From my research and what i see outthere, it seems 80 percent of women are are BI/Lesbian.

I'm willing to pay 1000 dollars that this is true.

And yeah some of you will say "no women are just more emotional and they can be touchy touchy even with girls but that doesn't mean they're lesbian"
But no matter how you see it ,they still like girls.

The only reason Women stop themselves from pursuing a lesbian relationship is cause they're scared of society.

Like I've seen tons of Japanese girls in AMerica who get married in America or advertise it freely, while when back in their country they were totally closeted.

ane-san

snow queen
Sep 25, 2008
Most Men Are BI or gay: Can I say 80 percent?

Seems like most men are BI or gay. You see it time and time again in real life, and in dating sites.

Seems most Japanese men are also bi and gay(most hide it though).

From my research and what i see outthere, it seems 80 percent of men are are BI/gay.

And yeah some of you will say "no men are just more emotional and they can be touchy touchy even with guys but that doesn't mean they're gay"
But no matter how you see it ,they still like guys.

The only reason men stop themselves from pursuing a gay relationship is cause they're scared of society.

Like I've seen tons of Japanese guys in America who get married in America or advertise it freely, while when back in their country they were totally closeted.

sorry, but this was just screaming for it.

JavFanatic

Sep 4, 2009
I seriously doubt it. Women often are more affectionate with one another, but that doesn't make them bi-sexual or gay.

greenbrain

Support AKIBA-ONLINE
Aug 4, 2008
Seems like most women are BI or Lesbian. You see it time and time again in real life, and in dating sitess.

From my research and what i see outthere, it seems 80 percent of women are are BI/Lesbian.

And yeah some of you will say "no women are just more emotional and they can be touchy touchy even with girls but that doesn't mean they're lesbian"

The only reason Women stop themselves from pursuing a lesbian relationship is cause they're scared of society.

Like I've seen tons of Japanese girls in AMerica who get married in America or advertise it freely, while when back in their country they were totally closeted.

Interesting Guess.

Jul 1, 2009
Seems you have earned that red rep bar... :pandalaugh:

It certainly seems to me that the natural orientation spread for women is more varied than for men, and there is a biological basis for this(that is to say, this difference is not merely because of different social standards for men and women). However, 80 percent is a wild overestimate for the "not only attracted to men" group.

There is a big difference between my girlfriend thinking about kissing another girl, and two women getting married. Lumping them all together implies you haven't spent much time with any such women during your "research".

bist0rz

May 12, 2009
How did you come to such a bizarre conclusion? and...80%?! So are you saying that if I see 5 cute girls at the mall hanging out together, 4/5 of those girls are bi/lesbians and 1 of them should be heterosexual? Dear god... our population growth is at grave stake here Professor JosolopSon3.

I also wonder what kind of dating sites you're visiting here. It sounds like you've closeted yourself in your room a little too much on your 'research' and haven't spent enough time with a real girl for a closer and more intimate experience. Sorry if that was a lil harsh, but it's my honest opinion here. :joker:

kagami hawke

Apr 27, 2010
This is the first time I've ever seen anyone claim such a high percentage on something like this. Also, I can tell you right now, there's a TON of bullshitters when it comes to girls saying they're bi.

Like, out of every girl that says she's bi, there's a good number of them that really mean, "I'll kiss my friend at a party for a few minutes to get attention." I think this is where you must be getting this 80% from.

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
Most Love-Pillows Are BI or gay: Can I say 80 percent?

Seems like most Love-Pillows are BI or gay. You see it time and time again in real life, and in dating sites.

Seems most Japanese Love-Pillows are also bi and gay(most hide it though).

From my research and what i see outthere, it seems 80 percent of Love-Pillows are are BI/gay.

And yeah some of you will say "no Love-Pillows are just more emotional and they can be touchy touchy even with Love-Pillows but that doesn't mean they're gay" But no matter how you see it ,they still like Love-Pillows.

The only reason Love-Pillows stop themselves from pursuing a gay relationship is cause they're scared of society.

Like I've seen tons of Love-Pillows in America who get married in America or advertise it freely, while when back in their country they were totally closeted.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I have to wonder, josolopSon3, if your post wasn't written after experiencing the shock, disappointment and hurt of coming home and finding your Love-Pillow in bed, having lesbian love-pillow sex with another Love-Pillow.

:puzzled:

(apologies to ane-san for the riff on his post)

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
josolopSon3

How How do you manage it, find a subject and make a fool of yourself, I wonder if that is 80% of the time, which it probably the 80 we have come up here

sorry for the late response but I have only just seen it

barbagiggia

Nov 15, 2009
Oo

This is one of the most imbeciles things i have ever read recently.....

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
Most Winners of the Lottery Have Bought a Lottery Ticket: Can I say 80 percent? :joker:

Most Humans Are Born from a Mother and a Father: Can I say 80 percent? :thief:

Most Users who Posted here Have Registered to Akiba-Online: Can I say 80 percent? :gayprance:

gyoza ramen & a beer

Feb 20, 2009
This is one of the most imbecile thing i have ever read recently.....

Then I'm guessin' you haven't seen some of his other posts...

Although, to be fair, he seems to have started posting files to one of the popular threads in the download section.

wirama

May 3, 2009
EVERY
FUCKING
SINGLE
QUESTION
ON
EVERY
FUCKING
SINGLE
that you have are always a bizzare unrealistic assumption

what's wrong with you????????????????????????

you keep that up, and you'll be a fucking celebrity in Akiba

a Lindsay Lohan, Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian kind of celebrity!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

feverish8

feverish
Sep 11, 2007
"Most Women Are BI or Lesbian: Can I say 80 percent?"
-- this is asinine !
:puzzled:

"Most Men Are BI or gay: Can I say 80 percent?"
-- this is awesome !
:evillaugh:

"Most Love-Pillows Are BI or gay: Can I say 80 percent?"
-- this is PRICELESS !
:rofl:

sincere thanks for the entertainment everyone, i haven't laughed this hard in a while.
and thank you especially "professor" josolopSon3, for humiliating yourself for us ..so thoroughly.

:cheer::cheer::cheer:

seiya1

Level80Cleaver
Feb 28, 2007
all women have the potential to be Bi or Di [ke]. all women can at some point be swayed one way or the other. just like they can be swayed to like a particular cock [for a while].

women are creatures moved by emotion, hormones and "women's logic," which makes trying to pinpoint any trait or action ridiculous.
-
as for love pillows, you would have a better time making an accurate study of THEIR preference, but its likely whatever they can get their printed hands on.

thesage5

Nov 21, 2009
why are you guys taking the piss??? they do it all the time when we're not looking!!! i've seen the videos!!!