More uncensored JAV careers discovered! Today = Chiharu Sakurai

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
hell yeah that's her, she did the embarrassing look away and laugh in the beginning of the scenes like she did in her first movies. She had a double tongue piercing she's a freak. I thinking of buying the scenes

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
Yes, she may look innocent, but from what I heard, she's anything but. You can say the same for many JAV debuts. There are no college students who just decide to do JAV. At the very least they're going to be dipping their toes into something like delivery health for a bit. Or in Chiharu's case, before her proper JAV debut, she first did some 'under the radar' work and went from there.

ramp_it_up

Dec 21, 2018
Yes, she may look innocent, but from what I heard, she's anything but. You can say the same for many JAV debuts. There are no college students who just decide to do JAV. At the very least they're going to be dipping their toes into something like delivery health for a bit. Or in Chiharu's case, before her proper JAV debut, she first did some 'under the radar' work and went from there.

I just saw her wrist, she's a cutter. Doesn't look good, she may have mental issues.

fenton

Feb 10, 2017
I think some actresses prefer the foreign studios, thinking that people in Japan won't see them. Then 2ch finds out and they just decide to do censored JAV anyway because the cat is already out of the bag.

Reactions: ramp_it_up