Moms in JAV (Actual MILFs)

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
Aki Sasaki is a hot and beautiful mom, I didn't expect this :malu::malu2::malu3::mimisan:

real-652.jpg

:ksss: :cinta::hot2::sebel:

Last edited:

poprulz

Oct 13, 2016
Aki Sasaki is a hot and beautiful mom, I didn't expect this :malu::malu2::malu3::mimisan:

real-652.jpg

:ksss: :cinta::hot2::sebel:

Wow, awesome one. The title is not yet listed anywhere.

Wonder how she started lactating all of a sudden. Aki Sasaki was actively working and there was no break in which she got pregnant.

Reactions: bigloser0

jesus202

Jan 16, 2008
i notice there's been a huge wave of milfs and matured women torrents over the past few weeks. is there any particular reason why there's such a spike in these uploads?

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i notice there's been a huge wave of milfs and matured women torrents over the past few weeks. is there any particular reason why there's such a spike in these uploads?

my guess is caused by high demand + not much other JAV to upload

from what I learned its rotated, now huge mature women vids are uploads, next lolli vids

and maybe the uploaders like to do it in order, this time mature next time orgy, and later lolli

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Wouldn't the Japanese government ban abortion because of the low population growth rate? I heard in Japan the love hotels aren;t alloed to provide condoms because the birth rate is so low.

hmm if its true I think its so weird, want to boost their birth rate do they think it will boost STD too ?

angelight

Dec 13, 2014

Wonder how she started lactating all of a sudden. Aki Sasaki was actively working and there was no break in which she got pregnant.

I wonder the same, since his debut has recorded tons of movies (most are quite disappointing) and has never taken a break, it's probably fake milk or recorded this a long time ago (his body shows no signs of having children recently)

here is the preview

http://erovi.jp/item/dmd-84tkreal652.html

poprulz

Oct 13, 2016
I wonder the same, since his debut has recorded tons of movies (most are quite disappointing) and has never taken a break, it's probably fake milk or recorded this a long time ago (his body shows no signs of having children recently)

here is the preview

http://erovi.jp/item/dmd-84tkreal652.html

Watched the video. It is fake- 100% sure. Check how her boobs are not entirely visible and her tits looks rock hard when they are pressed and the milk shoots like fountain.

Disappointing to say the least :(

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Watched the video. It is fake- 100% sure. Check how her boobs are not entirely visible and her tits looks rock hard when they are pressed and the milk shoots like fountain.

Disappointing to say the least :(

:sight:

Shouldn't be surprised in the first place. There's now a industry culture that fakes are the norm.

ding73ding

Akiba Citizen
Oct 25, 2009
Wouldn't the Japanese government ban abortion because of the low population growth rate? I heard in Japan the love hotels aren;t alloed to provide condoms because the birth rate is so low.
Are you fucking serious??

This ought to be plainly unthinkable, as traditionally (I mean up to the 90s) abortion was treated as perfectly reasonable way to deal with many social problems including r***s and prostitution. Say a r**ist (and his parents) may be forced to pay the medical bills of the abortion in exchange for the criminal charge to dropped. The r*** victim also "benefit" from the arrangement because it's all handled hush-hush so the absolute minimal number of people would know about it and she can still get married and have a normal life.

Abortion is so common and everyday in Japan that even the "Pill" (contraceptive preferred by women in most countries) was not legalized until very very late (late 90s? I forgot) when it was already OTC (over the counter) in most civilized countries (and even a few uncivilized ones).

girls know whats condom but the problem is most of them was r*** by their boyfriend in the first place.
the ugly truth that most of men think their girl pretend to resist like jav actress.
Indeed, Japanese boy who wish to lose his virginity has to learn to r***. So you have raise a generation of either r**ist/sexual molester or cherryboy otaku with nothing in between. OTOH, girls also have no choice but pretend to resist otherwise she will be rejected and stigmatized as a whore and slut.

So no wonder birthrate is so low because even married couple are afraid of sex. A normal, mentally stable husband can't be comfortable to raping a woman including his own wife. But then if she's not resisting she must be slutty human garbage, so many couples end up in separate bedrooms. It must be on every Japanese husband's mind that a very high proportion of Japanese women had worked at least once in the "adult" business in her lifetime.

Indeed, so Japan gov might indeed think about banning abortion and condoms. So even those "crazy" imaginary AV theme like "r*** legalization" may not so outrageous when you are inside Japan.

Last edited:

crazykiss

Dec 6, 2008
That's very interesting thread. Like you guys, i'm searching for a long time to find the answer. Here is my result of AV idols that i like most:

1. Ayaka Mutou: i found that Ayaka's just recently given birth before starting AV. Her breast from the beginning time exactly the same as women after give birth. And in SDNM-042, the final scene, you can see baby milk come from her breast. The male actor even don't know she still have milk and turn-on so much. It's hot, damn hot! She is my favourite girl from the first time i saw her.

1sdnm042pl.jpg

2. Kanako Iioka: in the movie coded REAL-529, you can see that Kanako's milk very clear. At fisrt time, i thought that this was a fake milk, because it looks un-natural. But when i saw another uncensored vid of Kanako (i don't remember the code of this movie), and in this vid, she play as a nurse. When male actor play with her breast, baby milk appear and drop out. So i think she's a real mother in life.

84real529pl.jpg

3. Ai Haneda: although she never show us any movies as a proof with lactation or pregnent, but in some recent movies under Idea Pocket label before she retired, you can see a scar in her belly. It's exactly the scar of giving birth by surgery. For example: this scene comes from IPZ-337

#1a.jpg

4. Yuka Honjou: milk drop out her breast so much in recent videos. Such as: NSPS-630

nsps630sopl.jpg

5. Kyouko Yutzuki: this babe was HOT too (EYAN-096)

eyan096pl.jpg

Last edited:

pikuseru

Jul 27, 2015
Moeha Matsumoto is one of the ugliest girls ever to appear in JAV. Is that enough proof for you? I don't think the producers would choose such an unattractive girl if she wasn't really Marina's daughter, and their appearance wouldn't be restricted to uncensored videos (only available outside of Japan).

Reactions: Bisbisb

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Moeha Matsumoto is one of the ugliest girls ever to appear in JAV. Is that enough proof for you? I don't think the producers would choose such an unattractive girl if she wasn't really Marina's daughter, and their appearance wouldn't be restricted to uncensored videos (only available outside of Japan).

I believe Moeha is Marina's real daughter

but you can't use ugly as proof, its not the first time and surely not the last time they will hire ugly females (young and old) to do JAV :D

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

I don't think her milk is real.

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017
4. Yuka Honjou: milk drop out her breast so much in recent videos. Such as: NSPS-630

nsps630sopl.jpg

Yuka Honjou, highly recommended.

She has a pair of gorgeous breasts that seems to contain a lot of milk. Her looks are unique. Could be a westerner and japanese mix blood. My favourite is her snow white skin and she always like to wear white bra and panty set. A rare hot mom with a cute little small mouth.

Not sure if the lactation is real. But judging from the electric breast pump squeezing milk from her, it could be.

The actors don't know a thing about breast milk. Squeeze and drip them onto the floor. What a waste.
I would love to latch on to the nipples and suck her dry. So nutritious.

She has another title NSPS-568, which is good too.

I want to marry this mother and make babies with her!

Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.22.25 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.24.56 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.25.05 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.31.17 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.33.09 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.34.55 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.35.18 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.40.00 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.41.16 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.41.50 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.42.15 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.42.39 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.42.57 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.43.05 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.43.22 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.43.44 am.png Screen Shot 2018-01-15 at 4.45.44 am.png

Last edited:

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

nsps630sopl.jpg

She has a pair of gorgeous breasts that seems to contain a lot of milk. Her looks are unique. Could be a westerner and japanese mix blood. My favourite is her snow white skin and she always like to wear white bra and panty set. A rare hot mom with a cute little small mouth.

Not sure if the lactation is real. But judging from the electric breast pump squeezing milk from her, it could be.

The actors don't know a thing about breast milk. Squeeze and drip them onto the floor. What a waste.

View attachment 1264549 View attachment 1264548 View attachment 1264547 View attachment 1264546 View attachment 1264545 View attachment 1264544 View attachment 1264543 View attachment 1264541 View attachment 1264538 View attachment 1264537 View attachment 1264534 View attachment 1264533 View attachment 1264532 View attachment 1264531 View attachment 1264530 View attachment 1264529 View attachment 1264528

if fucking her can excite her milk duct, I want to fuck her for as long as possible. Take a look at those photos when she was sexcited and there is a drop of milk right at the tip of her nipple. Super hot!

bigloser0

婦人
Apr 26, 2017

nsps630sopl.jpg

View attachment 1264548

Spending Valentine's Day thinking of this lady.
Wish i have my white panties on before meeting her and show her my erected lil' bro.
How I wish her skirt and panty in that scene was transparent.
So that I can see how much her lil' sister has expanded and yearn for my cock!
Can't wait to get into her and release my commandos.
I am sure she'll like it, just like how she released her milk to me.

want to be a neo-otaku no more.

Happy Valentine's Day to all the Brothers and Sisters here.

Last edited:

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014