Moms in JAV (Actual MILFs)

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Llulian

Feb 15, 2013
This is such a good thread but I think it's gonna be hard to find other JAV moms. They usually keep their lives more private not to mention they never upload pictures of their family. Ayu Sakurai is really something else, lol

Reactions: Supmop

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
Marina Matsumoto and her daughter (over 18). I think it was her real daughter in the uncensored movies.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
I was inspired to make this topic from the What happened to thread after finding out Ayu Sakurai is a mom.

Who else are jav moms?

Marina Matsumoto
Sakura Sakurada's mom (they performed together but I don't know her name)
Ema Kisaki
Ayaka Mutou
ex SOD star girl (can't remember her name, seen her pic with a baby hangout with Haruki Sato)

I'm sure there are many ex and current AV idols already have children, but like Llulian said its not easy to know, most of them are not open with their private life

we can check pregnant and breast milk category, we will find more names

jwlim80

Jun 23, 2017
The stretch mark, linea nigra, on the abdomen is always a good indicator. Shiraishi and Tia have it.

It does not mean they are good mother though. It just proves that they have been fooling around at a young age and had given birth. (Abortion is not easy in Japan)

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
It does not mean they are good mother though. It just proves that they have been fooling around at a young age and had given birth. (Abortion is not easy in Japan)
I don't get it when young girls give birth when they are still 18 or something (still students). There are girls like that in France too, and I'm sure everywhere in the world. Sex education is different in every country but nowadays, you can search online what you need to do in order to have sex safely.
I have a feeling that teens can't use technology (internet, ..) correctly. Sure, they "can" use social media (without thinking 3 sec about what to do to protect their accounts) but to look for useful informations, there is nobody.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
The stretch mark, linea nigra, on the abdomen is always a good indicator. Shiraishi and Tia have it.

I think in this thread we not talk about how good they are as mother, only to talk about AV idols that already give birth / have children

with modern lifestyle and how they turn into AV world, I'm sure many of them are single mom

I don't get it when young girls give birth when they are still 18 or something (still students). There are girls like that in France too, and I'm sure everywhere in the world. Sex education is different in every country but nowadays, you can search online what you need to do in order to have sex safely.
I have a feeling that teens can't use technology (internet, ..) correctly. Sure, they "can" use social media (without thinking 3 sec about what to do to protect their accounts) but to look for useful informations, there is nobody.

caused by "accident"

thats whats happened when people refusing to give teenagers proper sex education

but like the wise words : young peoples tend to make mistakes, even they already learned they still get pregnant, sometimes sexual urge can make people stupid

Inertia

Akiba Citizen
Apr 2, 2015
(Abortion is not easy in Japan)

Abortion is very easy in Japan. Pretty much all OBGYN’s offer it and you can have it done without much fuss. Only cons are its not cheap ($1000USD’ish if it’s done early) and only surgical methods are offered. Thankfully, Japan is a pro-choice country so no protesters verbally attacking the women on probably the absolute worst day of their lives.

darksider59

Akiba Citizen
Feb 24, 2014
young peoples tend to make mistakes, even they already learned they still get pregnant, sometimes sexual urge can make people stupid

Sexual urge can make people stupid I agree. Teens want to be/act like adults but they should think twice. It would avoid many embarrassing, painful, sad experiences for them.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Sexual urge can make people stupid I agree. Teens want to be/act like adults but they should think twice. It would avoid many embarrassing, painful, sad experiences for them.

yes, agree

oftenly teens doesn't smart enough to think twice, they want to do it quickly without considering about the risk

Reactions: darksider59

princeali692

Jav is love... Jav is life...
Jun 29, 2012
thank for post about her :)

so far she is the most pretty pregnant girl in JAV

Yes! So far she has only done pregnant and breast milk movies. I am hopeful she will continue her jav career doing other things as well.

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
Yes! So far she has only done pregnant and breast milk movies. I am hopeful she will continue her jav career doing other things as well.

me too !

still want to see more and more her vids ;)

she is pretty, love to see her do more AV after she give birth

angelight

Dec 13, 2014
akie harada,she retired and married and now lives in USA,I'm not sure if her husband is japanese or american guy

her twitter Akie(@piggy_111)さん | Twitter

1sace00114pl.jpg

guyverzero

Feb 3, 2013
i wonder if being a single mom is the reason why Ayu Sakurai or other girls doing JAV.

also im afraid their children could be bullied at school when their friends find out their mom are in JAV

Supmop

Akiba Citizen
Oct 23, 2012
i wonder if being a single mom is the reason why Ayu Sakurai or other girls doing JAV.

also im afraid their children could be bullied at school when their friends find out their mom are in JAV

most of the time yes it is, AV is a big chance to get quick & lot of money to feed their children & pay the bills

there is a risk, but most of younger japanese generation already open minded, they consider AV idols as the same profession like other in entertaintment bussiness