Mom and Daughter Get Fucked in Front of Each Other!

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

JAVinsight

May 12, 2022

HUNBL-041 Studio Hunter Mother And Daughter Separated By A Single Pane Of Glass! She Can't Save Her Daughter From Being Ravished, Because She's Taking It Too!​

hunbl00041pl.jpg

hunbl00041jp-5.jpg

hunbl00041jp-7.jpg

headcrusher

Oct 21, 2021
I ask it here because it's too stupid to open a new thread. What's the continuation of DASD? Seems they reached the 999 last spring and they stopped with the series, but I imagine they started a new one.

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
And this one is totally fucked up and I like it! Turns out Dad is a really bad businessman and he's about to off his whole family to avoid the shame of bankruptcy. But a "savior" comes into the picture, a rich guy who makes the proposition that the wife and daughter become his for the next year. What could go wrong? Bonus is a younger Hitomi Enjoji is the mom and does a bang-up job. Of course Dad still lives with them and witnesses first his wife then daughter being fucked mercilessly, so you have that great cuckold thing going too.

NSPS-097 The Ultimate Wife Swap - Stepmother And Daughter Are Sex Dolls

1652607160.jpg
Haha, I was about to come share this ID when I saw this thread, well you already did. One of my first javs I saw and fell in the milf mommy zone xd. Hitomi hot af as ever :). Loved the story too, expecially the second one, they didnt make many of that type, nor do they anymore. Saddd

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
Hitomi Enjoji again.......HAVD has the mom child duo forced witnessing them fucked one by one while FABS has mildly them witnessing, but more story wise. love em both.

HAVD-678
1669905070986.png1669905102436.png

FABS-063
1669905274567.png1669905303381.png

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Umm, The part(in screenshot) that I mentioned for this ID has
Hitomi Enjoji as mom and Saotome Rabu(Saotome Love ) as daughter
The other part has has Maika Asai as mother and Kana Ohori
This screenshot is from FABS-063. I was referring to the woman on the right.

Attachments

• Screenshot (153).png
    Screenshot (153).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 49

djlandd01

Feb 8, 2022
This screenshot is from FABS-063. I was referring to the woman on the right.
ohhh, I thought you were referring to my screenshot from FABS -063.

Interesting, I dont see this scene in FABS-063, If you see trailer https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlii374a , This scene is not there, in the trailer all actresses in this ID are mentioned with name, you can use google translate camera for names.

I believe this scene you mentioned is not from FABS-063 but when I googled I can see many streaming sites loading this scene for FABS-063. I think those websites messed up with the ID as I dont think the scene you are talking about is from FABS-063, it probably from another ID that these sites have mistaken.
If you see jabhub link

https://javhub.net/play/mR0Jxw-RMa7...rpiece-av-occasionally-to-remain-in-your-mind

for FABS-063 you will see that the scene u mentioned is not there, but many other sites have your scene under FABS-063. The scene also looks different from style director Henry Tsukamoto makes so most likely a different ID.

Now I understand the huge bolts comment though haha. Could have identified her if R18.com image search was available, sadly its dead.
Let me try if I can find, or perhaps someone here might be able to identify.

edit: Just saw ur screenshot, it has Fitch on top right, so its a different ID. Their IDs are different like JUFD,JUFE like that.

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
ohhh, I thought you were referring to my screenshot from FABS -063.

Interesting, I dont see this scene in FABS-063, If you see trailer https://www.javlibrary.com/en/?v=javlii374a , This scene is not there, in the trailer all actresses in this ID are mentioned with name, you can use google translate camera for names.

I believe this scene you mentioned is not from FABS-063 but when I googled I can see many streaming sites loading this scene for FABS-063. I think those websites messed up with the ID as I dont think the scene you are talking about is from FABS-063, it probably from another ID that these sites have mistaken.
If you see jabhub link

https://javhub.net/play/mR0Jxw-RMa7...rpiece-av-occasionally-to-remain-in-your-mind

for FABS-063 you will see that the scene u mentioned is not there, but many other sites have your scene under FABS-063. The scene also looks different from style director Henry Tsukamoto makes so most likely a different ID.

Now I understand the huge bolts comment though haha. Could have identified her if R18.com image search was available, sadly its dead.
Let me try if I can find, or perhaps someone here might be able to identify.

edit: Just saw ur screenshot, it has Fitch on top right, so its a different ID. Their IDs are different like JUFD,JUFE like that.
yeah that explains it. I think the actresses name is

Miho Ichiki​

Not2srius

Jul 5, 2022
Woah Nice, that was quick? did you use any reverse engine? Looks like her, the bolts def match
pure chance I found Miho Ichiki's name--she appeared in a list of big boobed jav stars and I recognized her. I watched what I thought was FABS-063 and saw the credit for the JUFD-428 on screen. I like that movie enough to have downloaded a higher res version. Usually not that into lesbian but I liked this one.