I like mother daughter JAV but far too often they look like sisters at best. Here are four that actually look like they are age appropriate. Other suggestions?
RBD-944






One of my favorites!



RBD-944
Women On The Floral Streetcar Misaki Yumeno & Reiko Sawamura. Great movie and features some awesome cum swapping!


DASS-393 - Beautiful mother and daughter, Itadakimasu. I came to see the woman and her daughter that I impregnated decades ago. Ichika Matsumoto Maria Nagai. I know Maria's huge ass is controversial but she's great in this movie.


APNS-015 - Stepmother And Daughter, Destroyed In Pregnancy Her Most Beloved Daughter(Age 18), Was Used As Sex Toys By These Men... They Toyed With Her, Defiled Her, And Destroyed Her Virgin Pussy... Hana Kano Mimi Yazawa


URE-035 - Written By Fan-Fic Group Yojohan Shobo A New Work From A Comic Event!! Mother's Day And Daughter's Day A Beautiful Stepmother And Daughter Cannot Be Saved From Impregnation The Live-Action Adaptation Of The Comic!!
One of my favorites!



