Moecco image quality - Recent change

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
For whatever reason, Moecco has recently re-compressed many of their previously released photos and new. The photos on their site now have so much compression you can't even make out the models eyelashes on some of the pictures. Dude's, I'm talking MAJOR compression (ludicrous). Some of the images now have vertical and horizontal lines going down. Many of them look worse than newspaper scans.

I'm sorry, but this should not be accepted with the fees they charge. It's time for people (everyone) to speak up to these people and ask them. Do you want our business? Please don't support this low quality crap from them; they don't deserve people's business. What a disappointment. It's bad enough the new sets are destroyed (really great sets completely ruined) But they're even re-compressing all the old sets now. WTF

...Goodbye Moecco.

Take a look at the compression around her face and her cloths. Terrible.
These are such great pictures, destroyed by compression. :(

34564.jpg 56365.jpg

Last edited:

endless_blue_water

Jan 19, 2011
Another great set destroyed because the morons that run Moecco compressed the hell out of the images. :mad: You really notice it when you zoom them to full / original size. You can see it around their eyes, and the hair has no detail. There were some other sets that were way worse, but I can't remember which model it was. I didn't even bother download the sets they were so bad. Total shame, these were such great images, cute model.

I'm telling you, these people have something screwed up in their brains.

They're thinking: "hmm, Lets compresse the images to the point that they look like total crap, and then lets sell them". Brilliant idea Moecco!

...Lets maybe get a clue, maintain some standards and then start a photo business.

49538.jpg 49600.jpg 49655.jpg

Last edited: