advice on what to share

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
For a long time now, I've felt like I haven't been able to contribute any hentai to this community. Why? Because 99% of what I get I either get directly from here or I get from sites that other members here also get their stuff from and they always cross-post it first.

But I've been thinking to myself recently that there are several things I could try and do involving hentai torrents that I'm not sure other people have done before (or done recently). And so before I dove into these experiments head-first, I wanted to ask for your guys' feedback.

List of Things People Have Already Done
  • Magazines
  • posted the newest magazine volume
  • posted a batch with the entire year's 6-12 volumes of a magazine
  • posted a batch with the every issue from the magazine ever
    Doujinshi
  • posted the newest random doujin
  • posted almost every single doujin by the same circle
  • posted many doujins with the same anime/video game characters
    H-Manga
  • posted the newest manga
  • posted almost every single manga by the same author
    Pictures
  • posted random pictures
  • posted hundreds or thousands of pictures that are all of the same character
  • posted hundreds or thousands of pictures that all fit the same theme (e.g. tentacles)

You could say "they've done it all!" But this is what I was thinking about doing:

List of Experiments I Might Try, Things I Don't Think We See Very Often
  • making a batch of 20-30 doujinshi and manga excerpts for each particular genre. For example, I might call the torrent "触手 - Tentacles" and inside would be 13 doujinshi and 12 stories plucked from different mangas and magazines that were all really really good (imo) and all had to do with tentacles.
  • making a "100 authors" torrent where I include one doujin or h-manga from 100 different popular authors/circles. This would be useless for the old school crowd but could be pretty useful for people only just starting to get interested in hentai.

I'm not saying that these ideas haven't ever been done before -- and we see them all the time in the Direct Downloads section of websites like A-O -- but I just haven't seen these done very much for torrents and I was thinking it could be one way in which to share some of what I've collected over the years.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
5 days, 21 hours, 15 minutes and 30 views, 0 replies.

Conclusion: nobody cares, nobody wants anything I might have, and everyone's forfeiting the right to bitch at me for never sharing anything.

Speak now or forever hold your peace!

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
making a batch of 20-30 doujinshi and manga excerpts for each particular genre. For example, I might call the torrent "触手 - Tentacles" and inside would be 13 doujinshi and 12 stories plucked from different mangas and magazines that were all really really good (imo) and all had to do with tentacles.

I know i would download it you did that way. It's the best way to find different stuff.

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
I was a leecher only, I have to admit. But I served the community by reseeding torrents which were requested to reseed. Until someone (reingiolt) asked me whether I would post some rare stuff or once reseeded stuff he thought I would have here on Akiba-Online...

And there was a nick named sergeitch who had a request for some rare stuff I happened to have at that time. So I tried to post something and got some people´s attention for the old and rare stuff I´ve posted.

That was in February this year. Look what has become out of redrooster since then. A nick permanently searching (often successful) for rare, old and forgotten hentai anime and posting it for the sake of the community - just to entertain people who are interested in this stuff, and there are far more than I ever had expected. So it became fun for me and for the community. redrooster never had planned to become what he became, but it just happened by chance...

If you don´t try to post something for fun you will never get to know what will become out of the thread starting nick Sakunyuusha. Just give yourself a try - and the community...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Some unexpected free time has fallen into my lap so this project may finally see some fruit come week's end. No promises, but before I was thinking "not until Thanksgiving or Christmas" and now it's looking like I could do this before then.

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I haven't forgotten about this thread. I've just been very busy (very busy) with real-life stuff. Don't wait for me. When it happens, it happens. I really do hope it will happen soon, but that's what I said last month, so ... just forget about it for now ;p , and maybe one morning you'll wake up and be like "whoa! he did it!"

redrooster

赤いオンドリ - 私はオタクです!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Sep 25, 2007
the thread isn´t named correctly. You don´t need advice, you need inspiration...

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
Well, it was named correctly originally. I did not know what the community would want me to share. I still intend to do the "self-made KTC Anthologies" plan outlined above, it's just a matter of finding the stuff. I have so many stories it's not even funny, but when it comes time to try and locate them, it proves difficult -- because (paradoxically) of just how much hentai I have!! It's like looking for a needle in a haystack!

I don't know which I'll do first, but some of the things I'm looking to put together include:
  • lactation (they don't call me "Sakunyuusha" for nothing!)
  • complete gender change
  • corruption (referring to the physical process of being turned into a demon, succubus, what have you)
  • 肉奴隷になる (the best brief way I know for referring to when a normal person, through unexpected sexual encounters, is transformed into a sex slave) (think of Bai Asuka's Sinful Mother series as a good example)
And there are other ones, too, but these are just some of the ones I was considering doing first. Mostly because it drives me crazy when some newbie signs on to the internet and tells the whole world, "I've looked at everything and trust me -- this fetish is rare! There are like almost zero stories in the world for it!" Makes my blood boil. -_-; I'm too sensitive. :p ^_^;

xeruel

黒英雄伝説
Mar 22, 2008
hey Sakun don't leave Futanari and Anal in your post too :lols:
btw I haven't seen a compilation of Maguro Teikoku A.K.A Tuna empire in here (his fetish fits my tastes :secret:)
I'll be awaiting :grassdance:

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
uhm ..... are you referring only to torrents, or also to direct downloads ?

er ..... i'm not speaking for personal interest, only thinking that there are also peoples that cannot use torrents ..... like ..... er ..... well, just as example ..... ahem ..... me :D

Sakunyuusha

Jan 27, 2008
I will try to brief, more so for my own sake:
  1. I am not interested in playing the DDL game. Sorry. I have no doubt that if this proves successful that somebody else who receives the data from me will re-upload it to a DDL service like RapidShare, MegaUpload, or Mediafire. I also have no doubt that if this idea proves unpopular with the torrent crowd that you will not feel so bad about missing out.
  2. I am not interested in providing hentai which I dislike.
  3. I am not interested in providing hentai which I do not have.
  4. Typically, I do not have hentai which I dislike.
  5. My intention is to provide one to two stories per author across 10 to 15 different authors for any given fetish. The fetish must be one which I enjoy (and consider myself something of a connoisseur in) but which receives little love from the community at large.
2-4 go together, of course. 5 is a restatement of my mission.

A good example for #5 would be lactation, which few people hate on but even fewer people love. A poor example for #5 would be futanari, which while "weird" or "gross" to most human beings on the planet is nonetheless accepted by most hentai communities as normal and is even the very lifeblood of such communities as 4chan's /d/. A very poor example for #5 would be incest or big boobs -- anyone who even thinks to ask for that is either fucking blind, fucking new to the game, or both. (Disclaimer: I love both. They're also both fucking easy as hell to find. >_>)

RahXephon

S.O.U.L. Project Owner
Sep 27, 2008
> Sakunyuusha:

I am not interested in playing the DDL game. Sorry .....

uh, no need to say sorry, really ..... it's your choice, and none can (nor have to) complain about that :)

maybe it's my fault, with my bad english, i gave the impressoin that i was asking you to share through DDL also if you don't want, sorry for that ..... mine was just a request of informations

and yes, i know there's a lot of things that can be found also with no torrents, my "almost 1.3 TB" archive is just an example (LOL) ..... but i'm mainly a file collector ..... always trying to find better issues, or maybe just complete ones (if you know collectors, you know what i mean ;D)

..... oh, btw, i like almost any type of hentai ..... the only exception is about "guro" (means, torture, mutilation, and so on), that i really don't like nor collect ..... all the rest is welcome :)