moderators need to have a non-moderator account.

• Throughout the month of April 2024, participate in the FileJoker Thread Contest OPEN TO EVERYONE!

From 1st to 30th of April 2024, members can earn cash rewards by posting Filejoker-Exclusive threads in the Direct-Downloads subforums.

There are $1000 in prizes, and the top prize is $450!

For the full rules and how to enter, check out the thread
  • Akiba-Online is sponsored by FileJoker.

FileJoker is a required filehost for all new posts and content replies in the Direct Downloads subforums.

Failure to include FileJoker links for Direct Download posts will result in deletion of your posts or worse.

For more information see
    this thread.

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
I know that it is against the rules to have multiple accounts, but moderators need to have a non-moderator account, so that they can see how things look to the rest of us.

Just sayin' . . . think about it

IdolFun

★ ☆ I Am God ☆★
Super Moderator
Oct 16, 2007
We do not see much more then you do.

:gayprance:

Rollyco

Team Tomoe
Oct 4, 2007
Why? Is there a problem?

elgringo14

Survived to Japan
Super Moderator
Apr 28, 2008
I know why he's saying that... :thief:

In general we can log off to see how the forum sections look like for non-registered people, which is close to what the normal users can see. But for members-related things, yeah it's a problem.

By the way I experienced non-registered browsing and this is 503 hell... :notagain:

rubiks6

No more JI - Retired from AO
Apr 2, 2008
elgringo14 said:
I know why he's saying that...
Exactly. Thank you.

And not only as a non-registered user, but also as a registered non-moderator user.

By the way I experienced non-registered browsing and this is 503 hell...
hole.
omg. you poor thing.

Jul 1, 2009
Moderators have better things to do than fiddle with having a normal user account.

The main use of staff having normal user accounts is for security/permissions testing, and that is done by admins, not mods.

In your case it was a simple misunderstanding. Being a staff member doesn't give you the ability to read minds or make you immune from jumping to conclusions. :pandalaugh: