Miyu Hoshino 星野美憂

Ishikawa

Feb 16, 2007
Miyu-chan it has been too long! I was wondering what might have happened to her, since it has been nearly half a year since her last release. I am not sure of the reason for the 5 - 6 months gap between works. It is difficult to know anything about many of the Kingdom idols, as they do not use twitter, instagram or have blogs (unlike many of the better known JAV actress). They are also only rarely mentioned on the Japanese chan sites. I was wondering if Miyu had quit the Kingdom unannounced or filming videos all together...
There was a new release this month, KIDM-818B
It looks like there is some insertion in this one...
Additionally her next release is at the end of November, KIDM-837B. I wonder if this means she is back to some kind of regular release schedule. I also wonder if she will ever make the jump to full AV since her works are getting ever more extreme. What does the future hold for Miyu-chan?
Ask and ye shall receive… albeit at a hindered pace. But something is better than nothing. Hopefully the small bit remaining on the seedbox contract can be resolved quickly to increase the upload speeds~
[KIDM-818B]Ultra Zone 星野美優 Miyu Hoshino(22GBBDiso+720/1080m4v)

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
Kingdom needs to stop darkening the video. They pretty much do a tamer version of Nice-Ages videos and they don't alter the video

Turbator

Apr 28, 2009
KIDM-888/KIDM888B 6/28 release

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
Thanks CoolKevin, I should have asked is that her first Gravure vid?

even I could have done a little better in the answer, too busy with being ill

I do not know if someone has ever done a proper chronological listing, but more help will come from her JI thread here, (I will edit the first post and add it there) also I think if she was with Kingdom, maybe the change from JI to Idol was under that label, (it is a start at least), maybe a search using KIDM*

Reactions: booyahman

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
wait did she retire?

emeraldweapon

Mar 28, 2011
For Miyuu Hoshino 's JI thread, U15 : https://www.akiba-online.com/threads/miyuu-hoshino.1339275/#post-3528292

By the way someone PLEASE find out her actual birthday , this is getting me crazy http://u15dvdinfo.com says she was 5 in 2007 but then that would mean she's born in 2002 which means there's no way she turned 18 in 2014 . I came up with 12/09/1996 as her birthday but please check

---------
A bit late but just in case anyone else wonders: u15dvdinfo lists her 2007 release as 小5. 小5 doesn't mean 5 years old, it means 5th year of elementary school, in other words 10-11 years old.

Likewise 中1-3 would be year 1-3 of middle school and 高1-3 would be year 1-3 of high school etc.

So the info is consistent with the birthday you wrote.