Miyu Hoshino 星野美憂

lpcs1

Suffers from semenly incurable Narutophilia
Dec 7, 2012
Regarding Miyuu and Natsuki more generally do you have by any chance, KIDM-473 , KIDM-331 , KIDM-108 and GOD-045 ? These are the last ones missing in my otherwise complete collection :)))

R156R

Sep 11, 2007
I see hand glove and a dildo. She def needs to get picked up by Nice-age. Won't happen but I'd like to dream

jamdeltav

Apr 29, 2009
New Work!
IN AND OUT 星野美憂

This looks like it will be another really good one. The extra chapter on the blu-ray looks nice, actually whole movie looks great. I wonder what goes "in and out."
000000009025.jpg

Did anyone ever get her previous work of KIDM-776?

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
New Work!
IN AND OUT 星野美憂
This looks like it will be another really good one. The extra chapter on the blu-ray looks nice, actually whole movie looks great. I wonder what goes "in and out."

I promise you it is not me that goes in and out, (which would be an awesome dream come true)
but it does look good any idea on release date?

EDIT
just found more details

IN AND OUT 星野美憂 ブルーレイ
iconAB.gif

こちらは予約商品です。
過激でカワイイ星野美憂の最新イメージ。今作もエロティックなチャレンジが止まらない驚きの作品が完成しました。ピュアな笑顔とのギャップに虜となり、これからも期待が止みません。ブルーレイだけのスペシャルチャプターを収録。(Empress)
商品コード : KIDM-794B
通常価格 : 4,800円
割引率 : 10% OFF
価格 : 4,320円(税抜)
2018/4/27

OTOKOGIYA

Last edited:
Reactions: danl1956 and lpcs1

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
New Work!

Did anyone ever get her previous work of KIDM-776?
The surest way to see these things is to fund them. If it's not here than assume that no-one has funded it.
Time… or Money$
The choice is the same for us all
There are also a few other holes in her discography that have never been filled. I assume that due to them being older there is less interest in them too.

Afroluffy

Sep 24, 2016
I will gladly help fund any kidm titles, especially if its Miyu Hoshino or Marika Kuroki. Start one and i'll chip in every time i have money

desioner

Sustaining L.I.F.E.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 22, 2006
I don't "start" group funds in public. But if there are a few members that voice interest in a title or girl it goes to PMs where payment is duscussed and items purchased & shared. Mind you if there are no others interested you may never see these or the older missed ones…

intraframe

Jul 23, 2015

CoolKevin

Nutcase on the loose
Staff member
Super Moderator
Mar 30, 2007
the interesting bits are the ones that was never published

but everyones is interesting bit is different, but I have to give credit for trying

jamdeltav

Apr 29, 2009
Miyu-chan it has been too long! I was wondering what might have happened to her, since it has been nearly half a year since her last release. I am not sure of the reason for the 5 - 6 months gap between works. It is difficult to know anything about many of the Kingdom idols, as they do not use twitter, instagram or have blogs (unlike many of the better known JAV actress). They are also only rarely mentioned on the Japanese chan sites. I was wondering if Miyu had quit the Kingdom unannounced or filming videos all together...

00081801.jpg

There was a new release this month, KIDM-818B

00kidm00818B.jpg

It looks like there is some insertion in this one...

Additionally her next release is at the end of November, KIDM-837B. I wonder if this means she is back to some kind of regular release schedule. I also wonder if she will ever make the jump to full AV since her works are getting ever more extreme. What does the future hold for Miyu-chan?